Game 1.

Today is game day. Klay and I are filled with anticipation. I'm currently in the shower, feeling really nervous. I wasn't even a player and I'm nervous as fuck. We have home court advantage, obviously. I get out of the shower and dress in shorts and of course a Klay Thompson jersey. I do my make up. I was taking my time good ole because Klay is at practice.

   "Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race to China brought the wraith to China just to race with China." I was jamming to music and realize Klay was watching me. "When did you get back?" I ask, because he scared me.

"Just now. I heard your amazing singing from downstairs." Klay replies. I continue to do what I was doing. "Are you gonna come to the game with me early or go with Ayesha?" He asks, leaning against the door frame.

"How early do you have to he there for?" I ask.

"Two hours earlier." He states, looking at me.

"Yea, I'll go with Ayesha." I reply, turning around to him. He nods his head and walks out. I finish up making myself look pretty.

Kaylee💚- You wanna ride with me to the game?

Ayesha🍽- Sure! What time?

Kaylee💚- Awesome! I'll pick you up at 6:30.

    "Babe, how were you guys at practice?" I found Klay in one of the living rooms.

"We're ready." He states, and I smile.

"That's great! So I don't have to worry?" I sit next to him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Well the Cavs are gonna bring everything they have but so are we. It's going to be intense." Klay responds, and I nod my head in agreement.

    "Hey girl." I say to Ayesha as she gets into the car. She closes the door and says,

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm nervous for this game. You?" I ask, pulling out of her drive way.

"So am I honestly, but Steph says they're ready to play." Ayesha replies, and I nod my head.

"That's what Klay said." I state, getting onto the freeway to go to Oracle Arena.

"How are you and Klay. Tell me everything." Ay asks, making me laugh.

"Klay and I are as good as ever. We spent the whole week with each, it's been nice." I answer her question, blushing even though I shouldn't be.

"I'm so glad y'all got together." She states.

"I am too." I add. I drive to where the players enter and get in quickly because the guard knows us. Ay and I walk to our seats as the players were being introduced.

"Your favorite point guard, Stephen Curry!" Ayesha and I cheer.

"He's the go to with the goatee our shooting guard, Klay Thompson." I cheer extra loud as Klay runs out. He looks up at me and winks.

"Awww." Ayesha says, and I roll my eyes. The game start with Zaza winning the tip and shortly after that Curry makes a three. The energy in the arena tonight was crazy. This game was intense, except the Warriors were always in the lead. At the end of the game the Warriors blew out the Cavs!

"WAAARRRIIIIOOOORRRS!!" Everyone cheered.

     "You did amazing!" I state, jumping on Klay's back. I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." He says, and I jump down, and he kisses me.

"Wow. I'll just stand here then." I look over and see Andre.

"You did phenomenal." I state, hugging Andre.

"I know." Andre jokes, and I roll my eyes.

"Now you guys just have 3 more games and you are done." I state as we all walk out of Oracle.

"I hope it's that easy." Steph says.

"Well who wants to go out to eat, my treat." I suggest. Everyone nods their head and it was Andre's turn to choose what restaurant and he chooses to go to our bar/grill.

    "So this is seriously where you and Andre met?" Stephen asks, and we both nod our heads.

"Yea, I just came here because I was lost and he was just sitting there. At first I thought he was hitting on me but then I saw the ring." I tell them the story.

"Wow, and if you didn't get lost you wouldn't of met Andre or any of us." Ayesha says, and I really think about it. She was right.

"Damn. I never really thought about it that way, but your right." I claim. We then finish our food and go home. It's always nice to hang out with people who love you. I never really had that when I was growing up but now I do, and I'm so thankful.