Cavs Player?

"I'm sorry Kay I don't know what came over me." Iggy says as he drives us to his favorite pub.

"Iggy it's fine, thank you for sticking up for me though. Seeing him again it was crazy and heart breaking, I really didn't know what to do." I say honestly, I opened up to Iggy about everything.

"No Kaylee it's not. I should've come out sooner, I was joking around with the boys." He was going to continue, but I stopped him.

"Andre, it's fine, I handled myself." He smiled over at me and we drove off.

"You know Klay asked about you." Iggy says handing me my drink. I thanked him and sat next to him laying my head on his shoulders.

"He's a good guy don't get me wrong, but I'm not right for him. Klay actual wants a girl he can settle down with, and I mean look at me I'm not that." I say taking a full swig of my drink.

"Kaylee, you know your my best friend, but I know who you really are.  Your letting your parents run your life, and it's ruining you."

"You think I don't know that Iggy? Seeing him again just reminded me of all my past mistakes, and I can't love a basketball player." My parents would never change they're mind about Players.

"Just give Klay a shot, he's a great guy."

          The morning after that I layed in my bed and sulked. I didn't have work and I had no plans at all. All I wanted to do was lay in my bed and watch netflix, but of course someone had to ruin it.

"Iggy if your here to give. Oh Klay what are you doing here?" Okay this boy need to stop showing up when I need someone to talk to. I wanted to close the door on his face, but I sadly knew that wouldn't happen.

"You were expecting Andre Cuz i can leave if you want?" Klay says taking a step back from the door. Now is a perfect time to say yes.

"No Klay, come on in." I say mentally killing myself. I closed the door and took a quick breath before I turn around to face him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well you didn't text me after...." I cut him off,

"Yea I did that for a reason." I say honestly looking up at him, he wanted to ask something but I stopped him. "Klay, don't get attached like Dray, because I want to be friends. I just don't want you to think you can change my ways, because I am who I am. I can't change that." I whisper the last part.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Iggy called me saying your under a lot of stress." Klay says.

"I'm a fan of the Warriors I am, but you and everyone else knows why am really there." I tell him honestly walking over to sit down on my couch.

"Kaylee, I'm being honest when I say your not a slut, because your not. Your a confused girl who somehow got her feelings hurt along the way, and tells herself she can't like someone. That's the past Kay, you can have a better future."

"What a future with you? Oh honey you were just an easy fuck," What is coming out of your mouth. "I am not a confused little girl, I know what I want in my life and I have it. Now if you have nothing else to say you can leave." I finish pointing to the door.

"Kay." Klay says not budging. "I was just trying to help." He finally says in defeat.

"I don't need anyone's help." I say not looking at him. "Now I think you can show yourself out."

        2 Weeks Later
Maybe it was time to leave Oakland and go somewhere else. I could always ask my company to move me, somewhere far away from California.

Iggy💪- You coming to the game tonight? I haven't seen you in awhile.

Kay😙- Yes I'm coming to the game tonight, there's something I want to tell you.

Iggy💪- Yay! Okay we can talk after.

I really didn't want to go to the game tonight, I think they were playing the Cavs, so the game was going to be killer. I did my usual routine and dressed in Iggy's jersey and jeans, and I was on my way. I wasn't really hungry so I went straight to my seat. The Warriors were out practicing and Iggy waved at me. I saw Klay, but he really didn't pay that much attention to me. I was on my phone waiting for the game to start.

"Watch out!" I here someone yell and I quickly looked up just in time to catch a basketball coming towards me. "Sorry." This tall darker skinned man grabs the ball.

"It's fine. Thanks for the heads up though." I say setting my phone down.  I looked down at his shirt and realized he was a player for the Cavs.

"Wouldn't like a pretty girl like you to get hurt." He said holding the ball against is side. "What's your name?"

"Kaylee." I say shaking his hand.

"Well Kaylee it's nice to meet you, I'm Tristan. Talk to you after the game?" He asks smirking at me.

"We'll see about that." I say smirking right back. "Now I'd get back to practicing if I were you." Tristan looks at me one more time, before walking away. After a few more minutes the game was underway.

"Iggy, you totally killed it out there." I said jumping onto his back. he was surprised at first but quickly spinned around.

"I know I did." He says brushing his shoulder off. I rolled my eyes and jumped down. "You ready to go?" He asks wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh hey Kaylee." Tristan comes out of nowhere walking towards us. Iggy looked at me weird but quickly faked a smile.

"Hey Tristan." I say trying to conjure up what to say, but I couldn't think of anything.

"I'm guessing with how Iguodala looking at me, I won't be able to talk to you alone?" He asks looking between both of us.

"Damn right." I hear Andre whisper but I don't think Tristan did. I knew that all the Warriors hated the Cavs, and the feeling was mutual.

  "I forgot Andre was going to give me a ride home, but here." I say quickly grabbing my phone. "Swap numbers." I saw Iggy quickly turn his head looking at me like I was crazy. I knew I wasn't going to text Tristan, but he didn't. Tristan smirked at Iggy and quickly pulled out his phone.

"Talk to ya later Kaylee." Tristan says before walking away. I breathed a sigh of relief thanking God he was gone. Andre didn't say anything, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.