Meeting his family.

Today was Friday. The day I meet Klay's family, and I was freaking out. I was actually at my apartment packing a small bag with the main essentials. Klay said he would pick me up at 12 and it was going on 11. I woke up at 9 and I'm already ready to go, but I'm nervous as fuck. I don't know what to do.

Kay😜- I'm meeting Klay's parents today, and I have no idea what to do.

Iggy💪- Just be yourself. If Klay loves you they'll love you. They're nice people.

Kay😜- I'm a slut. I can't be myself around them.

Iggy💪- YOU ARE NOT A SLUT! You have one man and that's all you need.

Kay😜- You right, but I still can't do this. Man they gonna hate me and then Klay gonna break up with me.

Iggy💪- You need to stop doubting yourself. YOU can do this.

Kay😜- Thanks bb. I love you.

Iggy💪- I love you too.💙

      Soon enough it became 12 and Klay was right on time. He texted me at exactly noon telling me he was here. His parents didn't actually live that far away they just wanted us there for dinner.

"Baby, don't be so nervous." Klay says putting his hand on top of mine. "I know they will love you." He adds trying to make me feel better but it doesn't work.

"I hope so." Is all I could get out. The rest of the car ride was silent besides the radio playing in the background. I kept thinking of what might happen when we get there, but I was taken out of those thoughts when Klay pulls into a driveway. "We're here. Already?" I ask feeling a lot more nervous now then I was before.

"Kaylee, why are you so nervous. Just calm down. I'll grab our bags." Klay says leaning over and kissing me on the forehead. After that we both get out of the car.

"Klay! What's up brother!" A tall guy that looks like Klay, which I knew was one of his brothers comes out and they do their handshake.

"Hey Man." Klay says still going to the trunk to to get our bags.

"Where's your lady friend?" I hear him ask. I kinda laugh because I'm the 'lady friend.' I walk over and stand next to Klay. "Woah." The guys whispers, and I laugh.

"Hello to you too." I say looking up at Klay.

"I'm sorry. I'm Mychel." He says sticking his hand out for me to shake. I oblige.

"I'm Kaylee, nice to meet you." I reply shaking his hand. His eyes then lingered a little longer then they should've.

"Would you stop checking out my girlfriend and carry the bags." Klay says making me laugh. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Why I gotta carry the bags?" Mychel asks.

"For checking out my girl." Klay reply's making me smile at him even more. I grab Klay's hand that was waiting for me to hold. Then Klay leads me into the house. The nerves came back as he led me to the kitchen.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad." Klay says as we both walk into the kitchen. I feel both of their stares on me making me even more nervous. "This is my girlfriend, Kaylee." He says introducing me. I smile and say,

"It's nice to meet you." His Mom and Dad share a glance, and then the Mom walks over to me.

"It is so nice to finally meet you. I'm Julie." She says hugging me. I let go of Klay's hand so I can hug her back.

"I'm Mychal." His dad says bringing me in for a hug as well. Wow this family likes hugging. "Dinner we'll be ready shortly. I'll go check the grill now. Klay wanna help?" Mr. Thompson asks. No please don't. Don't leave me alone.

"Sure." Klay says. "Don't be scared." He whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek. He and Mr. Thompson then head out of the kitchen leaving me alone with Mrs. Thompson.

"Where did you and my son meet?" She asks working on what looks like dessert. And the questions begin.

"Well I'm a big fan of the Warriors, so I was introduced to him by my best friend Andre Igoudala." I say honeslty.

"How old are you?" She asks another one.

"22." I reply.

"What do you do for a living?" Okay these questions are pretty easy so far.

"I model for vogue." She gives me a weird look, which I don't understand.

"Do you love my son." Woah there lady.

"Yes. Very much so, Mrs. Thompson." I say completely honest.

"Please call me Julie."

Klay Thompson POV

      "Don't be scared." I whisper in Kaylee's ear before I head out back with my Dad.

"You Have yourself a pretty lady, Klay." My Dad says opening up the grill.

"Yea, she's great." I say looking at what we were gonna eat which was pork chops.

"What does she do for a living?" And the questions begin.

"Kaylee models for Vogue." I reply and he gives me that look. "She's not like Hannah trust me." I add. Hannah and I had a bad break up.

"So you guys are very serious?" Oh man how am I suppose to answer that one?

"I do see a future with her one day. I wanna marry her and have kids." I'll tell my side and well I hope Kaylee does too.

"That's what I like to hear."

Back to Kaylee POV

     I got to know about Mrs. Thompson and baby pictures of Klay which was fucking adorable. Dinner was ready and everything smells delicious as we settle down on their outside patio.

"Trayce, Klay's other brother couldn't make it tonight, but will be here tomorrow." Mr. Thompson says.

"So Kaylee, can I ask you a question?" Mychel ask as we start to eat. I nod my head. "How does a beautiful girl like you that's way out of my brothers  league decide to date him?" I laugh and look over at Klay.

"Well that's easy, because he's actually way out of my league." I reply knowing I was right, because of the type of person I am.

"Unbelievable. Klay, I don't know how you did it but damn." Mychel says making me laugh again. Then we just got to know each other and it was a really great dinner.

    "How was dinner?" Klay asks as we walk upstairs to his room.

"It was really good. Your family is really nice." I say. "I can't wait to see your old room." I add.

"Its nothing special." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes it is. It shows me what you were like back then." Klay then stops at a sudden door. When he opens the door my expectations were right. Basketball pictures everywhere.

"See nothing special." Klay says putting his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's special to me." I say kissing him.