I Need Your Help...

The week flew by as Klay and I spend every day together. In my opinion I think we really needed this because of how busy we've both been.  This morning though Klay left early for practice since the first game against the Cavs is in 3 days. They will be practicing everyday till then, also they will be longer practices. I didn't mind though. I was going to clean around the house and tonight make Klay a homemade meal to try and show him my appreciation. I'm going to make him chicken parmesan. I didn't cook that often but with the help of the amazing chef, Ayesha Curry. I could cook anything. I bought her recipe book and found what I needed there. I go to the store and do all of that stuff and soon enough I started cooking. I tried to start so I would finish when Klay would be coming home.

      "Baby, what smells so good?" Klay asks through the house as I hear the door close. I just finished setting the table.

"Dinner is ready." I state as he walks through the kitchen door. He looks down at the table then back at me, and he gives me a smile.

"Kaylee, you didn't have to do all of this." Klay says walking over and giving me a hug. I wrap my arms around him and close my eyes.

"Its just a little aprecciation dinner." I reply, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. "Now let's eat." I make our plates and we sit down. I ask how practice was and he says their ready to sweep the Cavaliers and that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

     "Thank you so much for this amazing meal, baby." Klay says, I smile and take our plates to the sink.

"No problem." I say. I start to do the dishes when Klay comes and wraps his arms around me.

"Don't you think the dishes can wait?" Klay asks as he begins to kiss my neck. I lean against him, already excited for where this was going.

"Is there something better?" I ask, trying to make him work for it. After I say that he bites my neck.

"Oh yea, something much better." His hands linger into my pants and press onto my center. I turn my head around and kiss him. Soon enough it turned into us going to the couch then to the bed, we fell asleep shortly after that.

      The next morning I wake up with Klay gone. Another early practice. I stay in bed because I was really sore. I turn Netflix on and begin to watch the new season of Once upon a time.

Klay💙- Goodmorning baby girl, I hope your not too sore. I love you💞

Baby Girl💞- I'm staying in bed for now😂. Love you too💚

     Rocco jumps onto the bed after a little struggle and comes and snuggles on the side of me.

"Aw. I love you too, buddy." I say, petting Rocco. A few episodes after that I decide it's finally time to get my lazy ass out of bed. I take a shower put on a tank top and a pair of shorts. Since I was being lazy I'm going to take Rocco for a walk.

Klay Thompson POV

     "Andre, wait up!" I sort of run after him, since he left the locker room faster today.

"What's up?" He asks, turning around.

"I need to ask you a huge favor." I state, and he looks at me confused. I knew he was going to freak out after I said this, and I didn't know exactly how I was going to state this.

"Everything okay, Klay?" Andre asks, and I knew I was stalling, mostly with myself.

"I need your help with picking out a..."

Klay Thompson did not win the three point contest and I'm very upset. He was only three points off! Good job to Devin Booker but Klay is still the best. 😍💙