I Missed You.

Kaylee POV
Yesterday I was just joking around with Klay saying I possibly couldn't make it. I actually have nothing to do today, so I was gonna surprise him. Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to get good seats by now. I did get seats still on the lower left, just not my usual spot.

Baby Girl💞- Goodmorning baby, are you in LA?

Klay💙- Morning. Yes we made it late last night, so I'm still chilling in bed. You gonna come to the game tonight?

Baby Girl💞- Still not 100, but I'll try. When do you need to get your lazy ass up?

Klay💙- Soon.😂 I don't wanna though, I'm still tired.

Baby Girl💞- Suck it up buttercup.

Klay💙- Fine. I better go then. Hopefully I'll see you tonight. Love you💖

Baby Girl💞- Maybe. Love ya too.

    I was still in bed, but just giving him a hard time. I realize that these days actually went by quickly, and I didn't die. Wow I'm really pathetic. Acting like I need a man, which maybe now I do. No no stop. I look at the time and it was 10. I still had all the time in the world, so I may or may not have turned on Netflix and watched it. I was still in love with supernatural, so yes I watched it for like 3 hours. Once I realize I have an addiction I get up dress in whatever and take Rocco for a walk. When I'm done with that I get into the shower. I pick out one of Klay's blue jersey's with a pair of shorts, and the black curry lux. I do my make up and hair, when everything is done it's only 4 o'clock. I don't know what to do now, but go get Starbucks and something to eat. Since I was already in my car I start to drive to the Staples center. It's really not that far away, but I'd still get there really early.

   It was now going onto 6 when I arrive at LA. I had an hour to spare, so I don't know why but I drive by my parents house. They still lived there, my dad's car was in the driveway. If only I could tell them how good I have it now. I was already in the feels, so I drive by Blake's house. One of his trucks was in the driveway. I get a weird feeling in my stomach as I realize I was basically stalking him. I sped off laughing to myself. I have nothing else to do, so I pay for parking at the Center. I guess they open there doors extra early.

Baby Girl💞- I didn't realize the Staples Center opens there doors this early.

     I text Klay knowing he'd be happy.

Klay💙- Your here?

Baby Girl💞- Yup.😜

Klay💙- Leave and go to the back where I would go, and I'll meet you back there.

Baby Girl💞- Your game starts in an hour. don't think that's a good idea.

Klay💙- I don't care. Just do it. I want to see you.

Baby Girl💞- Fine. See you in a bit.🤠

     I do exactly what he says, and when I get there he's waiting for me.

"She's with me." Klay says to the body guard. The guard gives me a look, but let's me through. "Come here, baby." He says, and I do. I walk into his arms and give him a hug. God you've really missed him. Fuck I'm officially the clingy girlfriend.

"Miss me?" I ask joking around. I go on my tippy toes giving him a kiss, which he deepens it.

"More than you know." He replies giving me another kiss. My back bumps against the wall taking me by surprise. One of my hand finds the nap of his neck pulling me closer.

"Babe, people are walking by." I whisper to him feeling awkward as I get the judgemental looks.

"Who cares. Everyone knows we're dating." Klay reminds me giving me a kiss still not caring that people are walking by watching us.

"I know, but still." I say putting a hand on his chest letting him know I'm serious.

"Fine." Klay grabs my hand and starts dragging me somewhere. Then he opens a random door, and the room was empty. Of course he knew a room where no one would be. "Better?" He asks starting to kiss my neck.

"Sometimes your too extra." I say.

"I try to keep it interesting, Kay." Soon enough he had to go and warm up with his team, because we heard them leaving. "Did you get good seats?" He asks putting his shirt back on.

"Not my usual seats, but I'm still on the lower level." I reply giving him a quick kiss. "Now go, before you get fired." I laugh pushing him out the door.

"Whatever. See ya out there, babe." I smile as he runs to catch up with the Warriors. I walk to where I came from and went to my seat. I know the Warriors are gonna win, because the Lakers aren't that good. Four quarters later I was correct, because the Lakers got their ass whipped.

"You did amazing!" I say to Klay meeting him where I saw him before.

"I think whatever my new routine before the game really helped." He says kissing my temple.

"Don't get use to it." I say as we walk to my car.

"You going back home?" Klay asks, as we reach my car. I nod my head,

"If you mean your house yes. I can't leave Rocco all night and tomorrow." Klay nods his head. "I'll come to tomorrow's game." He smiles.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow." Klay says pushing me against my car slightly. "I love you." He adds pecking my lips.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow." I unlock my car, and I drive off. Gurl you are crazy.