Bad Idea.

Flashback/Dream

       "Blake, you need to stop before they catch us." I say as he was kissing my neck all over. He currently sneaked into my room as my parents were down in their study.

"Maybe if you were quiet we wouldn't have to worry." Blake says kissing me. I knew this was wrong, but he was about to go away on a 5 game road trip. This was the only way could see each other before he left.

"You are so bad." I say whispering as he was trailing kisses down my breast and across my stomach. My body physically couldn't stop him, he made me feel this way I have never felt before.

       Finally after a little fun it was sadly time for him to head home, and get ready to fly out tomorrow morning.

"Don't leave me." I say. We were cuddling each other, and I was so comfy and warm I didn't want to leave his arms.

"I know baby girl, I know. If it was my choice I'd lay in bed with you all day, but this is my job. Maybe if we told your parents you could come with me." Blake says kissing the top of my head.

"Yea I like you leaving me better." i say sitting up. Blake does as well but he meets me for a passionate kiss.

"I'm going to Utah what do you want me to bring you?" Blake asks smiling at me.

"Why would you bring me something?" I was a little confused.

"I know you've never been there, and I want to get you a little something." He says kissing me again.

"Don't worry about that. Just have fun and don't forget about me." I say kissing him.

"Never. I love you, Kaylee." Blake says kissing me one more time.

"I love you too, Blake."

The next morning I woke up with tears on my face. What the heck was that? My alarm scared to crap out of me. I have to wake up early because I have a shoot to do.

Klay💙- Goodmorning beautiful, I have a pretty busy day, so maybe I can catch up with you later tonight?

Kaylee💖- So do I😭, but sounds good. See ya later.

I finally got out of bed and took a shower. I get dressed in pretty casual clothes, since I know I'll get all dolled up when I get to the photo shoot. An hour later I arrive at the shoot.

"Kaylee, I need you in hair and make up ASAP." I nod my head and walk quickly to the make up area.

"Hey girl, how you doing?" My Make up artist, Latisha asks. I sit down in my chair and give her a smile.

"Going good girl, yourself?" She pulls up my hair and starts putting lotion all over my face.

"Oh you know the usual. Nigel trying to take the kids, but I won't let him, you know that type of shit." I nod my head along slowly, since she was only priming my face.

"Girl, if you ever need someone hit me up."

"I appreciate that." She says. By the time Latisha was done I could tell the clothing was for a wintry but sexy look. Go figures because Vogue always wants to keep it sexy. Soon enough I got my hair done and I was getting into my outfit.

"All models on set in 5!" All the finishing touches were added and finally I went to set. I knew there would be a group photo, but they needed me on the cover.

      "Hey babe, just got done, want me to pick up some Chinese?" Klay asks. I am currently on the last photo shoot, and I was changing into another outfit.

"Sounds good. I have one more full set to do, and I'll meet you at your place." I say putting him on speaker. My people didn't care all they did was their job.

"Alright babe, see you later." Klay says, I hang up and run back to set. Finally after about another 10 minutes I'm free to go. I quickly grab my stuff and speed off to Klay's house.

     "I am so sorry, I did not know it would take that long." I say as Klay opens the door.

"Kaylee, it's fine." Klay stops and gives me a kiss. "Now come on let's eat." I just smile and nod my head. Usually I didn't care how long shoots were I had no plans, but now I do. By the time we got near the kitchen you could smell the food and I was starving.

"Oh my Gosh it smells so good." I say grabbing a plate and putting a lot of food on it. Klay does the same.

       "So how was your day?" Klay asks as we sit down on his couch. I feel bad for Rocco who was staring at us begging for food.

"My day was pretty good, just a lot of shoots and stuff." That was pretty much it all I do is get all dolled up and get my picture taken. "How was media day?" I ask Klay.

"It was good, I guess. I just don't like being bothered during practice, but I knew today wouldn't really be a practice. I feel like we just need all the practice we can get." I nod my head.

"True I guess, but you know your doing it because of the fans. The fans want to know what happens and how you feel."

"I guess, I just don't like the camera in my face. I just want to play basketball you know?" I agree with Klay, even though my whole career revolves around the camera.

"I get it. Sometimes I don't want to be just a model. I've actually always wanted to be a singer, but modeling found me before singing." I say honeslty getting up to throw my plate away.

"You are a good singer. Maybe one day you can be one." I just smile at Klay's faith, but I know it will never happen. Or Kaylee you can call Drake up and be like hey let's right a song together.

That may just work out.