Nervous For Game 4.

The plane ride home was literally dead silence. No one spoke, everyone looked so depressed. I knew I looked upset and Klay did also. I just thought deep down he was way more upset then he should have been. I mean punching a wall? He has honestly never done that before.

Iggy💪- Is Klay okay? I heard he punched a wall.

Kay😜- Yea, he's fine... Just really upset about the loss.

Iggy- We all are.

      "Ah Rocco, my favorite dog in the whole wide world! I missed you so much." I say, sitting down on the floor to play with Rocco. Before we came home we stopped by to thank the neighbor for watching him. "Did you miss me? Cuz I missed you!" I add.

"Wow. My dog loves you more than me." Klay says jokingly as he sits down besides me petting Rocco as well.

"Well I knew that the first time I met Rocco, I thought you knew this." I state, laughing slightly.

"That's cold, Rocco." Klay says as Rocco finally looks over at Klay, then comes back to me. "Sorry if I interrupted you two." He declares, standing back up. "I'm gonna hop in the shower." I was really in the mood for a hot shower too.

"I'll come with!" I state, standing up as well. Klay just turns around and smirks at me. I roll my eyes already knowing what he's thinking. "I just wanna relax, not do what your thinking." I say, looking up at him.

"Oh don't worry, you'll be relaxed." He smirks again, and I roll my eyes again.

"You play to much." I declare, and he laughs.

"Only for you, baby." He whispers into my ear. I'm going to admit something about Klay's voice is sexy as hell and can always turn me on. Klay goes to get the shower ready, and I start to unpack my small luggage back. Which was mostly filled with Klay jerseys. "It's ready." I stop what I was doing and go to the bathroom.

"Ooh, I love baths." I state seeing that Klay fixed us a bath. He smiles at me and starts to strip. I honestly just stand there and look at my fine ass boyfriend.

"Are you gonna bathe in your clothes." Klay asks, as he probably noticed I'm not undressing.

"Sorry if watching you strip is sexy as hell. Next time I'll throw dollar bills." I delcare, taking off my shirt. Once we both were fully unclothed we somewhat cuddle in the hot bath. "Oh my God this is exactly what I needed after flying. Klay kisses my shoulders and then starts to rub them. "mmmm." I basically moan, as his hands work magic on my shoulders.

"Your so beautiful." He whispers into my ear, and I lean my head back onto one of his shoulders.

"What did I do to deserve that?" I ask as he hands stop rubbing my shoulders.

"Why is it when I do something nice for you, you always ask why I did something for you." He somewhat complains.

"I'm sorry, I'm not use to people so something nice like what you do for me." I reply honestly.

"Well you should get use to it, because you have me and I will always show you how much you mean to me. I love you, Kaylee." Klay states, and tears start to brim in my eyes as the words he's saying sinks in.

"I love you too, Klay." I answer back, and Klay and I just lay there in perfect silence. Every single day I think about how blessed I am to have Klay, he is so amazing. I honestly love him with all of my heart.

     The next morning the Warriors had a much needed practice, hopefully getting yelled at. I never claimed to be nice, they need to beat the Cavs. I hope this practice would get them back in the groove. Even though we play at home the Cavs won't give up easily.

Ayesha🍽- Want to go grab lunch at 1 today?

Kaylee💚- I would love to. You wanna go to the beach place?

Ayesha🍽- You know it.💕

Kaylee💚- Awesome! See you there.

     I change into something a little nicer and drive to where we were going to meet up. Ayesha and I have also gotten super close throughout the months. It's nice to have a friend who's actually a girl.

   "Ooh Kaylee, you looking good." I turn around to see Ayesha behind me.

"I would say you look good back but we all know you always look amazing." I state, as I stop and wait for her to catch up.

"That one was smooth I'll give you that." She declares, and I laugh. "How you've been?"

"Been very stressed, can't they just beat the Cavs already." I express, opening the door of the restaurant.

"I've been feeling the same way." Ayesha replies. I tell the hostess it's for two and they lead us to a table right away. I look over the menu and hold small talk with Ayesha. It was nice hanging out with her.

    "You've paid last time, let me get it." I delcare, grabbing the check before Ayesha could.

"It was my idea to go out." She states trying to grab the check from me, which I don't let her have.

"I don't care. You paid last time, now I am going to pay this bill." I pull out my credit card and hand it to our waitress. Ayesha rolls her eyes and says,

"Thank you, Kaylee. I'm for sure gonna get the next one though."

"Deal." I reply. We finish up and go our separate ways. The game was tomorrow and I was already nervous. If they didn't win they would have to go back to Cleveland, and I would not want to go back there.

There are only 5 chapters left!! Please vote and comment! Love you 💜