Hurt.

"Kay, what's wrong?" Iggy asks hugging me as soon as he walks in my door. "Did Klay hurt you or?"

"No no nothing like that, but I don't know how it happened, I shared my feelings with him." I was still in his arms, but he was looking at me like crazy.

"Then why are you so upset? Isn't this a good thing?" Andre asks leading me to sit down on my couch.

"I don't do this type of thing Andre, it was so akward this morning, he's trying he really is. I just can't." I say falling back on my couch.

"You haven't even tried," Andre says making me feel bad, "But if he's not what you want, your gonna have to tell him."

"Why are you so good at this stuff?" I ask him, he laughs.

"I am the master of love." Andre says brushing of both of his shoulders. I had to laugh at that, because he was nowhere close to being the 'master of love'. "Are you good now babe?" Andre asks.

"Yes you can leave me." I say being overly dramatic.

"Text me later babe." He says before walking out, I stayed where I was contemplating what to do next. I haven't been to the beach in years, so I decided it was time to go work on my tan. I grabbed a white swim suit and drove off.

Klay🔥- Hey can we talk?

I turned off my phone, and grabbed my mp3 to listen to some music. Three hours later the sun was finally setting, and it was time to go home. When I did get home in front of my door was a bouquet of flowers, odd. I obviously took them in and set them on my counter, and saw there was a card.

Kaylee, I know this is new for you, but the best way to start isn't ignoring my text. If you really want this meet me at dinner tomorrow at 5, at the Italian restaurant on Oakland street. I hope I see you there, if not then I know what you want.

Klay.

Really this boy, I tell ya, but it makes me feel even worse that I'm not gonna show up. It was time for bed, but I couldn't help the guilt that was down in the deepest pits of my stomach.

      I hope Klay would understand that it won't work out, and he doesn't deserve to get hurt. I had to go into work to pick out my fall outfit line, which I was thankful for because it would take my mind off things. By the time work was officially over it was 4. I felt the urge to just hop in my car and drive to the restaurant, but I knew this was for the best. I was hungry though, so I decided I haven't had Chipotle in awhile. I ate there and returned home at 5. I had to turn my phone off, or I was going to make a big mistake. I was on my bed watching TV when someone knocked on my door.

"Kay, what the hell do you think your doing blowing off Klay." Andre says walking into my house mad.

"He doesn't deserve to get hurt, I was doing it for the both of us." I say picking at my thumbs.

"Stop thinking about yourself. Klay called me sounding hurt as fuck, and all you can say is he doesn't deserve to get hurt? Well Kay, you've already done that." Iggy says. I didn't know what to say, but Iggy made me feel terrible.

"Tell him I'm sorry, but yes I am selfish thank you. You should go it's getting late." I say walking towards the door. I knew he felt bad, but I was upset with him and needed to be alone.

"Kay, I'm sorry." Andre says walking towards me, but I backed away.

"You should go." I quietly say. I opened the door and waited for him to leave." Andre, just go." He nodded his head, and finally left. I breathed a sigh of relief, and went to bed. Today has been tiring. There's a Warriors game tonight and I did not know if I should go or not. I don't feel like I would be welcomed, but sure enough Iggy texted me.

Iggy💪- I want you to come to the game tonight.

Kay😙- You really want me to?

Iggy💪- Kay, I'm sorry, I really am. Can we like not fight anymore? My fam and I are having a movie night after the game, you should come.

Kay😙- Finnnneee. Only because I love movies.

I can never stay mad at Andre, no matter how hard I try. We needed to make amends though, because I know Iggy just trying to help me. I showered and did my usual routine, and decided not to wear a jersey tonight. I grabbed a blue sweater and jeans, but I obviously decide to wear my Curry Lux. I drive to the arena, and quickly find a spot. I wasn't hungry so I went straight to my seat to see them setting up for tip off. The game quickly started and Pachulia won the tip, I looked over and Iggy and realized he was waving at me. I waved back letting a breath go that I didn't know I was holding. Klay was currently playing right now since he is a starter, and he was doing good. Him and Steph were just making three's like nothing.

"Hey Kay, you ready?" Andre says, walking with his beautiful wife.

"Christina, it's so good to see you again." I say hugging her, as you guys know I'm very close to Andre and his family. He took me under his wing when I had a meltdown before.

"Likewise Kaylee. The kids are waiting in the car." She says. As we were walking out I saw Klay. Andre gave me that look and I knew what I had to do.