Blake Griffin.

Klay Thompson POV

I woke up next to Kaylee taking in her beauty. I looked around for my phone to find out what time it was, because I had practice. I finally found it and it was 20 minutes before practice.

"Shit." I whisper to myself finding my clothes.

Stephen- Can you bring me extra clothes to practice today?

Klay- Yea man I got you, but your gonna tell my why though.

oh great. I think to myself. I got dressed and tried to find some paper.

Kaylee,
Last night was amazing, and I'm sorry I had to leave so soon. Maybe we can meet up after practice to grab a coffee or something.
Klay.

I figured that was good enough, and I left. Practice was finally over and I was in the locker room gathering my stuff.

"So Klay, you wanna tell me why I needed to bring you clothes." Stephen says smirking at everyone.

"I was at Kaylee's." I said. I knew everyone heard me, they all knew Kaylee.

"Damn boy you finally got you some." Iggy says laughing. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"How was she? Is she well you know?" Ian asks. He did not just ask that. I stopped myself from hitting him right then and there.

"I ain't gonna tell you shit." I reply getting defensive. Everyone groaned, since they all wanted to good stuff, but I wasn't like that. I grabbed my things and walked out without another word. I checked my phone hoping Kaylee might of texted me, but sadly she didn't. Maybe she had work or something. I drove back home and took Rocco for a walk.

Kaylee's POV
I woke up and read his note over and over again. He thought something could come out of this, I thought he was smarter than that. I wasn't going to call him, hell I didn't even wanna see him again, he knows to much. I carried on with my day doing a few errands that needed to be done.

Iggy💪- You coming to the game tonight? or did Klay already ask you?

Kay😙- God everyone knows now? I don't think I can make it.

Iggy💪- Oh come on you barely miss a home game, don't let Klay do that to you.

Kay😙- It's not because of Klay, I'm just busy.

Iggy💪- Kaylee, I know you very well and your hiding something from me. You either come to the game or I'll tell Dray about you and Klay.

Kay😙- You wouldn't dare.

Iggy💪- Try me.

Kay😙- Fine Fine I'll be there, but you'll owe me a drink afterwards.

Iggy 💪- Deal.

God take me now. I fall down on my bed and groan in frustration. The Warriors were playing the Clippers tonight and I did not want to go at all. I needed to keep my promise to Andre, so I took a shower, did my usual routine, put on his jersey with shorts, and I was on my way.

"Ah Kaylee great to see you." Andre says smirking at me. The Warriors were currently out practicing before the Clippers were to come out.

"Shut up Iggy, I'm here you happy?" I ask hitting him slightly in the chest. He fakes to be hurt but laughs at me.

"Yes I am happy, but I'm gonna call Klay over." He says walking away, but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"No no that was not part of the deal Andre, you do that I leave." I say letting go of his arm before people notice. "please Iggy." I whisper.

"I won't but when I buy you a drink your going to tell me everything that happened with you and Klay." He says before walking away. phew I can't believe that just happened, but oh my God things are about to get worse.
I was taking out of my thoughts when the Clippers came out, it was there time to have the court and the Warriors left. There he was Blake griffin, and all of my old good friends. I couldn't bare it I had to leave, so I went to the bathroom to wait out the time till the game would start. Everyone was clearing out to get to their since when they started hearing the announcer announce the starting line up.

"Let's go Warriors!" I yell with everyone else, the Warriors were not on it tonight. The Clippers were kicking ass. Shockingly enough Blake hasn't seen or notices me yet, which is good. The game wasn't over yet though. Chris called a play for a pick and roll, so Blake picked and got a big dunk over Kevin Durant himself. That made the Warriors call a time out, which made Blake walk to the crowd pounding his chest, that's when my heart froze. He stopped what he was doing and just stared at me. Blake was about to say something, but Chris saved me,

"Blake come on!" Thank you Chris I always liked you. Game was over the Warriors pulled through and won. I waited for Andre to come out, but I was met with the one person I've been running from.

"Kaylee, is that really you?" He asks me walking closer, but I quickly stepped away.

"Good to see you again Blake." I say looking over his shoulder hoping to see Iggy coming soon.

"Can we talk?" Blake asks, but I quickly shake my head no. "Kay, why I haven't seen you since."

"I know and I wished I could've kept it that way." I quickly say cutting him off. He looked hurt, but I wasn't going to show any affection.

"Kay, you good?" Perfect timing. "Blake what are you still doing here?" Iggy asks him standing next to me.

"Trying to talk to an old friend of mine, now please leave us to it." Blake says puffing his chest up, but Iggy wasn't falling for it. Iggy is my best friend, I've never you know with him, he's the only one I've ever open up to.

"Kaylee clearly doesn't want to talk to you right now, so I think it's best you leave, before things get messy." Andre says going chest to chest with him.

"Andre he's not worth it," I grabbed his arm pulling him away. "Let's go." I add tugging on him.