Goodbye Blake.

Klay Thompson POV
    When Kaylee introduced me to her parents I freaked out. I did not want to meet her parents after a game when I do not look my best. They started talking about her getting back with Blake, and then they said how I cheated on Hannah Stocking. I could tell Kaylee was shocked by that one, but her parents sounded so fond of Blake. I thought they didn't like him. All of a sudden Kaylee freaked and ran off. Leaving me all alone with her parents.

"How long have you been seeing my daughter?" The Dad asks. I was gonna go run after Kaylee, but I couldn't now. Even though I see Griffin running after her.

"About a year, sir." I say. I was not about to go into detail about all that did happen. I think they'd be scared for life. Mr. and Mrs. Vega share a glance with each other.

"Do you love her?" The Mom asks this time. I nod my head.

"I do with all my heart." I reply honestly. They both just nod there heads.

"Where do you see yourself going with her?" The Dad now asks again. They're going back and forth.

"If I'm being completely honest, sir. I would like to marry her one day, and have kids." Since me and Kaylee are good now. I really have been thinking about marrying her.

""Has she really been doing good on her own?" Her mother asks.

"Yes, she has an apartment, a good job, and she's grown to be a strong independent woman." I answer them. They then just stare at me hard in thought.

"She's right. Kaylee's old enough to make her own decisions. Just promise us you'll take care of her." Her Father says making me smile I bit.

"I have no intention of hurting her, sir, but I will take care of her." I say feeling a whole lot better then I did when I entered this conversation.

"It was nice meeting you, Klay." Her mother says before they both walk away. Now I need to find Kaylee.

Kaylee Vega POV
      Everything has been thrown at me, since I came to LA. I knew I shouldn't of came, but I did. Because of Klay. Klay has been a huge part of me being happy again. He's never given up on me, Klay always fought for me. Blake has done the same though without me even knowing it. He fucked your best friend though, well ex best friend.

"Kaylee, seeing the way you look at Klay I know you love him a lot. I know this is dumb and it might not work out, but before we started dating we were good friends. Maybe we could go back to being friends, if you want. I know Klay won't be happy with it, but it's all up to you. I just want you back in my life." Of course he'd say this, he trying to get to my feelings. Blake was also right Klay would hate this idea.

"Being friends was fun, and I do miss DJ and all those other dudes. How do I know you won't pull something. I feel like that's not a good idea." I also knew if we became friends I might catch feels again, and I don't want that to happen. I am happy with Klay, and I see a full future with him.

"I figured you would say that. I just wish you would've kept our kid, we would've been great parents." Blake says.

"You were in the midst of your career, and I didn't want to ruin that for you. I didn't even have a job, and I couldn't raise a kid. I guess I was just scared you would've left me." I reply feeling the tears return.

"Now that's kind of dumb, because I would've provided for you and I know you know that. I also would've been there for the kid and you." Blake was getting defensive. I know he would've been a great Father. I could always tell by the way he played with Chris Paul's kids.

"Maybe I thought I wouldn't be a good mother. I still think that today. Or I just wasn't ready for a full on commitment. I was young and I still am young." I quickly respond, because I made it sound like he wouldn't be a good dad.

"Are you ready to settle down now? With Klay?" Blake asks. I really didn't know how to answer this. I just became his girlfriend. I don't think I can be his wife.

"If I'm being completely honest with you no. I could barely handle being his girlfriend. I don't think I could handle being his wife." I know Klay would probably be a good Dad, but he's also in the midst of his career. I don't wanna ruin that for him.

"Do you see a future with him though? I'm not talking about right now, but in the years to come." Wow he needs to stop with all these deep questions. Do you see a future with him though?

"I've never really thought about it." lies. "I still think I won't be a good Mom." You want to marry him.

"Well I think you'd be a great mom." Blake says making me smile. "I guess I better get going, and you should get back to Klay." He says standing up and facing me. "I hope you do get married one day and have kids. Don't sell yourself short, you will be great mom."

"Why are you letting me go so easily. Especially after everything i said and did?" I ask.

"I had my chance with you, and I failed. Now your happy with someone else. All I really cared about was your happiness. So if your happy with Klay, I won't ruin that." Wow. He really is an amazing guy.

"Thank you, Blake." I say standing up and giving him a big hug.

"Anything for you." He kisses  the top of my head before we let go. "Goodbye, Kaylee."

"Bye, Blake." I say before he walks back to his car. It was good while it lasted.