Back With My Baby.

-4 days later-

           My wish came true and the days flew by very quickly. I didn't have a chance to watch their games though because I was at the fashion show. They did sweep though and now I think they play the spurs. I haven't checked yet.

Baby Girl💞- On my way home! I can't wait to see you!💙💛

KlayBae💙- I'll be at the airport at 3:45.

           Just by Klay's text I could tell that something was wrong and it made me worried.

Baby Girl💞- Is everything okay?

KlayBae💙- You didn't watch the games??

Baby Girl💞- No. The runway was the same time as your game.

KlayBae💙- Well I played like crap...

Baby Girl💞- You never play like crap.

KlayBae💙- Yes, I did. You can even ask Andre. I was benched a lot more than usual.

Baby Girl💞- Every star athlete has an off night, you'll get over it.

KlayBae💙- Or you just need to come to every game so I can play better.

Baby Girl💞- Well I will be there for the rest of the games. I'm going through security, I have to go. Love you.💕

KlayBae💙- Love you too.

           I put my phone in the box and my carry on bag and waited till they said I could walk through the security thing. I was clear and I grabbed my stuff and found where my plane is.

Kay😜- Did Klay do bad the last two games?

Iggy💪- Yep. I don't know what got into him but he was not feeling it.

Kay😜- Well I'm waiting to get on my flight now. You wanna get dinner tonight?

Iggy💪- Can the fam come?

Kay😜- Of course! Your family is my family.💙

Iggy💪- I'll make reservations!

Kay😜- See you soon!

      "Flight 323 to San Francisco is now boarding." I quickly get up and grab my stuff because, I needed to board, since I was in first class again. Once everyone was boarded and we were in the air I ordered something to drink and food.

           "Are you my uber?" I ask Klay when I saw he was on his phone and he wouldn't see me coming. He looks up and smiles.

"Maybe I am, but instead of the car you could ride me instead." Klay makes a snarky remark back. I roll my eyes and kiss him.

"I like the sound of that." I state between a kiss. Finally we break apart and Klay takes my luggage and puts it in the trunk. Then he comes and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say climbing in.

"How was the fashion shoot?" Klay asks once he gets into the car. He puts his seatbelt on and starts the car.

"Boring to be honest. I like modeling for photo shoots but not walking down a runway." I reply looking over at him and realizing how bad I missed him.

"Then why don't you tell your manager that you don't want to do anymore?" He questions looking over at me.

"I feel like if I do she'll fire me, and I won't have a job." I declare knowing that's probably what would happen. She's a nice person when she get her way but if she doesn't Veronica gets ugly.

"Like I've said before you don't have to work." Klay states making me roll my eyes. Why do we always have to start talking about this?

"Klay, can we please not get started on this? I just got back, and I really am not in the mood to argue with you." I assert. I know he makes plenty of money, but I can make my own money too.

"Kaylee, I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just saying that you have to option not to work." Klay announces, and I roll my eyes again.

"Okay. Let's say that I quit but a little while after we break up. Now I'm left with nothing. That's why I don't quit." I did not mean to raise my voice, but I did. We were stopped at a red light and he looks over at me.

"You think we'll break up?" Klay quickly asks sounding really hurt. Oh shit. I always think of the worse scenario possible, and I just had to open my big ass mouth.

"I don't want us to break up but that's always a possibility." I affirm, but I could tell Klay was still hurt. "I just say that because you know I'm not good at relationships, and I always fuck them up." I add reaching for his hand and luckily he holds it.

"We've already been through great ups and terrible downs. I hoped since we got through that we'd be fine." He says making me feel worse for doubting us.

"Your right. I'm sorry Klay, I guess I always see the downside." I answer silently.

"Well you need to start seeing the brighter side of things, because I love you, Kaylee."

"I love you too, Klay, and I'm sorry." I say smiling over at him.

"Everything will be okay, baby."

It's Klay Alexander Thompson fucking birthday today. I would like to thank Mychal and Julie for giving birth to the sexiest man alive. He's getting farther away from my age but if he's 28 I'm 28. Happy birthday Klay!