Modeling Life.

Beep beep beep

Ugh. I had to wake up at 9 am to go to get set up before the show tonight. I've done this before. Why can't they just put make up on and clothes and I'll walk down the run way. After procrastinating I finally get out of bed and make my way to the shower.
Once that's done I dress in comfy clothes and make my way down to the breakfast area. I grab a bowl put yogurt, granola, and mixed fruit. I of course grab my coffee.

KlayBae💙- Goodmorning beautiful, I hope you have an amazing shoot today. I miss you!💕

Baby Girl💞- Why am I up at this time?? Goodmorning though😂 I miss you too.

KlayBae💙- I'm so proud of you! Why did you get up so early?

Baby Girl💞- The models have to run through some things which is totally dumb.

KlayBae💙- Wow modeling life is so tough😂

Baby Girl💞- Ha ha ha your hilarious.😑

I turned off my phone realizing Dylan, my driver was waiting for me.

"Goodmorning Ms. Vega, are you ready to go?" He asks, and I nod my head. I leave my bowl and refill my coffee before we walk out.

"What time can I come back here?" I ask as we walk towards the car.

"Whenever your done." Dylan replies opening the door for me. I tell him thank you as he closes the door. I go through my phone as he drives me to wherever I need to go.

"Thank you." I say as he stops at the place. He nods his head and smiles as he gets out and opens the door. "Thanks." I say again. Security comes and walks me to where I need to be.

"Kaylee Vega, wardrobe one right away please." The intercom says as I follow the signs to where I need to be.

"Kaylee, darling, thank you so much for being here. The fans love you, I love you." The guy of some fashion company says.

"So happy I could be here." I lie straight through my teeth. I'd rather be with Klay right now as we chill in the hotel room before his game. Man do I miss him.

-3 Hours later-

After every clothing line and running through stuff that I already knew. I was allowed to go back to the hotel room. I was starving they did not have snacks that I could eat. My driver was there waiting for me. I ask him to stop at a McDonald's, which he happily does. I know about to do a modeling gig, but I honestly don't care.

I went back to my room and watched Tv and went through my phone. Klay was probably warming up or just shooting around, and I decided not to text him. When I'm not there I heard that's what he does.

Kay😜- Hey Iggy, how's Utah?? I'm here in fucking New York doing something I don't wanna do.😭

Iggy💪- Utah would be better if you weren't in fucking New York, but I'm just chillin in the hotel room.

Kay😜- I wish I could be there. Apparently people loved me and I'm going to be assigned to more states and stuff, which I did not sign up for.

Iggy💪- Well tell Veronica this is not in your contract. Besides your gonna miss out on hopefully another sweep.

Kay😜- Utah ain't shit so of course y'all going to win. Your right though I'll have to talk to her about it.

Iggy💪- Or just tell her you'll do it but you will not miss the championship when we get there.

Kay😜- If y'all make it to the championship.

Iggy💪- You have little faith.

Kay😜- I'm just saying. Last year you guys went 73-9 and lost. This year you didn't do that and you guys might lose.

Iggy💪- Ouch. That one hurt.

Kay😜- Aww poor baby!🤣

Iggy💪- We going to win this year though. I know it.

Kay😜- Well if you make it to the championship I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Iggy💪- Good. I'm gonna go and eat. ttyl.😂

Kay😜- Oml. Goodbye. 😂

-7 Hours later-

I had set my alarm, because I took a nap. I was sleeping really good too, but I had to wake up and do a dumb fashion show.

Once I got there I went straight to make up with Latisha, who was already there setting up.

"I'm sorry I dragged you to New York. I didn't want to come." I apologize knowing she doesn't like to leave Oakland either.

"Its okay. Veronica told me how it went down. I'm sorry your missing your man though." She says starting to work on my make up right away.

"It does suck. I mean these are the playoffs." She nods her head in agreement as she tells me to clothes my eyes. I just need to get through these 4 days without Klay, and I should be fine. I mean if they do lose a game at Utah, I'll get to see them play at Oracle again. Even though I hope they get a sweep because that would be awesome. Just get through these last few days.