We Went Public.

- Image of me and Klay cuddling-
(On his Instagram)

'Yes the rumors are true. I'm dating the amazing Kaylee Vega.'

- Image of me and Klay at one of his games- (my Insta)

'Yes I'm dating the sexy Klay Thompson💖'

"No turning back now." I say. Last night I figured out how to turn the notifications off, which makes life much easier. We were still cuddling in my bed not wanting to get up.

"Wonder if Drake is gonna say anything." Klay say quietly. I've already gotten enough shit from him.

"Fuck him." I say hearing my phone buzz. It was Andre.

Iggy💪- Bitchhhhh you guys went public. Dayummm! Klaylee is real!

Kay😜- Seriously dude?😂

Iggy💪- Yupp. So proud of you!

Kay😜-Shut up😂😂

Iggy💪- Whatever.✌🏼

"Why am I not surprised it was Andre who would text first. Oh here's Stephen." Klay says checking his phone. "Oh my God this, Nigga." Klay says typing something.

"What did he say?" I ask, because I couldn't see His phone.

"I guess our ship name is Klaylee." Klay replies still laughing slightly, I laugh along too.

"Klaylee it is then." I say, because everyone has said that. I was going through the comments some of them good most of them bad, but Klay was right. Don't let them win.

"What should we do this weekend?" Klay asks. We were still laying in bed, I didn't want to move. "After this week I have a 6 game road trip." He adds.

"Really? 6 games?" I ask looking up at him, he nods his head. "What am I suppose to do?" I moan into his chest, I feel him laugh.

"That's why we need to hang out all this weekend, so I won't miss you as much." Klay says kissing the top of my head. I smile.

"You'll still miss me." I say finally sitting up. I figure it's about time to actually do something.

"Where you going?" Klay asks seeing that I was getting up. I shrug my shoulders.

"Lets go swimming." I think of an idea, because I know Klay has a pool. I go into my closet and find a simple swimsuit.

"Or skinny dipping." Klay says coming up from behind me, I laugh.

"In your dreams." I say walking out of the closet.

"You are!" I hear him yell, I laugh again. I grab the stuff I will need, and call for Klay to hurry up. "Gurl you need to chill." Klay says like a girl, making me laugh hysterically.

"Come on, Jessica." I say still laughing. He looks at me weird and I just smile. We head down to his truck, Klay opening the door for me. I thank him. "Where are you guys going for your games?" I ask. I forgot how far away his house is from mine, but a little farther away since he lives with the rich people.

"Utah, Boston, Chicago, San Antonio, and two LA games." Klay answers stealing a glance at me. Pretty easy competition I thought. "You could tag along if you want." He adds.

"I can't a spring photo shoot is coming up, and I have to prep clothing and stuff for that." Wow this would almost be the longest time we're away from each other.

"That's a bummer." He says pulling into his driveway. I nod my head in agreement. I still couldn't get over his amazing house. "Do you mind if we walk Rocco first?"

"Not at all. I'm in no rush." I say getting out of the car. We walk to the door and were met by Rocco. "Hey Roc." I say squatting down to pet him.

"I just need to grab bags and a leash." Klay says quickly walking into his house, which Rocco follows him. I just chill outside enjoying the weather. "Ready?" Klay asks coming up behind me, I nod my head. His house was basically right on the beach, so we head down there.

"Can I ask a weird question?" I ask him, just as we got to the water. He nods his head. I laugh before quickly asking,

"What's your snapchat?" He quickly give me a side glance. "That's the only social media I don't have of you."

"I don't really use it, and it's private." He replies smiling. "It wouldn't even be worth it."

"Wow my own boyfriend won't give me his snap." I say walking the other way.

"Oh really?" I hear him say, which I think was to himself, but I heard it anyways. "Drama Queen." Klay says wrapping his arms around me, pulling me towards him.

"I know." I say turning around and facing him. I smile up at him.

"You really want it?" He asks, I nod my head smiling to myself. I see him roll his eyes and take out his phone. "Your lucking I love you." He says pulling up his Snapchat.

"Wow your pulling that card on me?" I ask typing in his username, he laughs. "No one's used that one before." I add adding him on snap.

"Your welcome by the way." He says as we start to walk again. I roll my eyes still thinking he should've given it to me. After about 20 minutes later we return to his house.

"I'll go change real quick." I say, but Klay quickly stops me.

"You can change right here." He implies wrapping his arms around me. I laugh removing his arms from me.

"I don't think so, baby." I answer walking away from him. I do change and see that he's already changed and in the pool.

"Why do girls take so long?" He complains as I enter the pool. He quickly walks toward me. I shrug my shoulders.

"We have two pieces to put on, not one." I reply back to him, he rolls his eyes. The rest of the day we just swim and talk.