5

"Miracle. What are you doing here?"

"A girl can't visit her big sis?"

"Last time you came around, I had to move."

"That was a misunderstanding."

"The bullets flying through my window weren't a misunderstanding."

"It won't happen again Lyr, I swear."

"Are you still hanging around that guy?"

"Which one?" She chuckled.

"This isn't a joke. My son could've been killed. Are you hanging around with the guy who put 12 rounds into my apartment last year?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Get the hell away from my house. As long as you mess with them, don't come around here." Then I see Rosa out of the corner of my eye.

"Is everything okay Lyric?"

"Ooooooooh who's that sis?"

"Yeah I'm fine Rosa."

"Rosa..." Miracle said rolling her r's.

"Rosa go to my bedroom okay."

"Okay, Lyric." She hopped up the stairs.

After hearing my door close I turned toward my little sister again. "That the Mexican girl you liked years ago? You finally tricked her into sleeping with your train wreck self?"

"Stay the hell away from me. Don't come around here anymore, don't go by dad's anymore."

"Mom wouldn't want this Lyric." Miracle said mockingly.

"Mom wouldn't have let you get this bad. She would've killed you herself." I slammed the door in her face, sinking down on the wall. I held my arms, crying.

"Lyric are you sure you're fine?" I hear Rosa say sitting next to me. She held my hand and rubbed her thumb up and down. It surprisingly helped me calm down. "You can talk to me if you want to. I'm a great listener and I promise I won't judge."

"I don't really like talking."

"It's okay. I'll just sing you a song to make you feel better." she said with a smile. Then she started singing this beautiful song in Spanish. Damn she sounded so amazing, so much like a goddess. I leaned my head on her shoulder and she smiled while she was singing. Then she finished her song and I felt a lot better.

"What's that song called?"

"Oh, it was something mi abuelita sang to me when I was feeling down."

"You have a very beautiful voice."

"Oh...um...thanks." she said blushing. She pulled me up and took my hand. Then she lead me to my bedroom. "You should take a nap."

"I'm not even tired though." I said crossing my arms.

"I'll go wash the dishes and then come back and we can watch a movie. And I'll change into something more comfortable, I brought some clothes with me. Let's call it intuition. How does that sound?"

"Okay. I'll pick the movie." I said pushing her out of my room. I ran to Luke's room getting as many pillows and stuffed animals as I could carry then I throw them on my bed. I then turned on Netflix and scroll through all the movies. Then I heard Rosa walking up the stairs.

"Woah." she said making me blush. She wore an oversized grey sweatshirt, light pink shorts, and uggs to match. Wow she still looked amazing.

"I'm gonna go change Rosa." I said running to the bathroom with my clothes in hand. I decided to just wear my favorite sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. I ran back into my room to find Rosa laying in my bed talking on the phone.

"Yes, a large pepperoni pizza please."

"..."

"Do you have any mozzarella sticks?...Okay yes I would like two orders of them....really! They come with fries? Yes I would love some. How much will that be in all?...$32.54 okay...can I add a 2 liter soda?...Okay thank you."

"Sounds like you're still hungry."

"What can I say? I'm always hungry." she said with a laugh.

"Oh I forgot my phone downstairs! Be right back." I ran downstairs grabbing my phone from the living room then bolted back to my bedroom. I opened the door to find Rosa quietly singing a Rihanna song and kicking her feet in the air and playing with her fingers. God I want to see this everyday. She's just so adorable, adorable to take a video of. I decided to record her and then she turned and shot me a smile catching me off guard. "Oh my god, Rosa you scared me half to death."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it would be good for your video." she said with a frown.

"It's okay. You just surprised me that's all." Then I sat on my bed next to Rosa and I turned on a scary movie. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Rosa said shooting out of bed.

"Okay, bring everything up here okay?"

"Sure thing." she said skipping away. Did I mention that her ass is perfect? I couldn't help but stare every time she walked away. I didn't realise that Rosa had walked into my room until she interrupted my thoughts by plopping down on my bed with the food.

"Turn on the movie Lyric."

"Okay." I say taking a bite of pizza. We both lay down and watch the movie. Every time a scary part would come on, Rosa would hide under the blankets so I pulled her closer to me and kept her in my arms. Then a super scary part came on and she hid her face in the crock of my neck. She was so adorable. I hugged her tightly letting her know that she is safe and that everything is okay. Then she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Oh my god Rosa I'm so sorry!" I say pulling her closer. I then turned off the movie and the room was silent. Well almost silent, you could still hear Rosa whimpering into my chest.

"Can we watch something else?" she whispered barely being audible.

"What would you like to watch?" I say sitting up and pulling her on my lap.

"Something funny. How about White Chicks?"

"That sounds great." I turned on the movie and watched as Rosa recited the first scene word for word. "Damn, how many times have you seen this?"

"Too many to count. It's my favorite movie."

"I can see that." I say with a laugh.

.................

The movie just ended and Rosa was now sound asleep in my arms. Her cute little snores filled the room making me giggle quietly. I pulled the blankets over us and pull Rosa closer. I laid there for a good five minutes before dozing off.