28

"What do you mean babe?"

"Babe? Why are you calling me that? I don't even know you! Where am I!?"

"Rosa, why don't I talk to Lyric alone, okay?"

"I don't wanna leave her."

"I promise you everything will be fine," The girl, who I'm guessing is named Rosa, walked out of this spacious room. "I'm gonna call your father."

"So are you gonna tell me who you are and where I am, or am I gonna have to call the police?"

"My name is Dr. Norris. You are home."

"HOME!? THIS IS NOT MY HOUSE! WHERE IS MY MOM AND DAD?"

"Lyric, how old are you?"

"13, why?"

"Lyric, you are 26. You are married to your loving wife Rosa, and you have three beautiful children together."

"Wanna know how I know you're lying to me? I would never marry a girl. I'm not a lesbian. And kids? What kids? I'm too young to have kids!" Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Rosa-"

"Dr. Norris, I left the twins' bottles in here, I really need them."

"Come in Rosa," 'Rosa' walked in and grabbed a bag full of baby stuff. I looked at her more closely. I had to admit, she was pretty, but I would never date a girl, or even marry one. The doctor stopped 'Rosa' before she left and whispered something to her. 'Rosa' frowned and walked out of the room with her head down.

"What did you just tell her!?"

"That you have retrograde amnesia."

"But I don't so..."

"Your wife deserves to know."

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!"

"I'm gonna step out of the room for a minute, so I can call your father." The doctor stepped out of the room and I took the time to look around the room. It was really big, it even had it's own bathroom. I saw some pictures hanging on the wall, and I examined them. They were pictures of me, and 'Rosa' and a bunch of little kids. In some of the pictures, 'Rosa' and I were kissing. It was so unorthodox 一 so bizarre. A few minutes later, the doctor walked in with my dad.

"DAD!" I said running over to him. "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?"

"Lyric, I need you to calm down. Where's Rosa?" He asked Dr. Norris.

"I told her to leave for a little while. I knew she would freak out about this so she went to go be with the kids."

"What are those pictures on the wall over there!?" I said pointing. Dad walked over to the pictures and took them off the wall and carried them over to me.

"Lyric, this is your family. You're not 13, you're 26. You're married, and have 3 children."

"That can't be true Dad. Where's mom?"

"Lyric-"

"WHERE'S MOM!?"

"You're mother passed away Lyric."

"WHAT!? NO! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"

"Lyric stop yelling."

"Dad I-"

"I'm getting Rosa," He got up and left.

"Lyric, do you remember anything?" Then my dad walked in the room with "Rosa' and those kids in the picture.