8

We arrived at our house and -- wait this is OUR house! I got out of the car and picked up Rosa bridal-style and carried her inside.

"Wow I feel like we just got married." she said with a giggle. I smiled down at her and carried her upstairs to my -- I hope soon to be our -- bedroom where I took off her shoes. We changed into our pajamas. Laying my head down I drifted in and out of sleep.

.........

I opened my eyes to a tattoo on each of her thighs. One was a rose and the other read the words "Hope, Love, Strength, Believe, Family, and Dreams. The words went around her entire thigh. I started to wonder where her fifth tattoo could be when I noticed that she had a white bandage on her back that matched mine.

"Babe? You got another tattoo what is it?"

"Honestly, I don't really remember. I hope it's nothing bad. I can't afford to get it removed." she said with a look of worry washing over her face.

"Don't worry Princess, I'm sure it's not gonna be bad." I said giving a reassuring look. She smiled. "I love you so much Rosa."

"I love you more Lyric." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Then I pulled the blankets over us and laid my head on hers.

"Babygirl?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Tonight was amazing."

"I hope every night with you will be amazing." I could tell she was smiling.

"I'll make sure of it." I said kissing her. "I'm so glad that you are finally my girlfriend."

"Me too baby." she said playing with my fingers. "Lyric, do you think we'll ever get married?"

"Well I hope so. I know it's early in our relationship, but I just feel like we are meant to be."

"I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you and Lucas."

"You haven't even met him yet." I said with a laugh.

"I know, but I know that I'm gonna love him just as much I love you. We are gonna be the perfect little family."

"We don't have to have a little family. We can have more kids if you want. We can adopt."

"That sounds amazing, but I do want to have at least one child of my own."

"Then we will find a sperm donor."

"You would really do that Baby?" she said turning to face me.

"Of course! Anything for you Princess. I want to make you happy." She kissed me and then gave me a big hug.

"Thank you Baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now get some rest my love, you're gonna need all the energy you can get with Lucas coming home tomorrow. I swear that kid does not have an off button."

"I'm sure he won't be that bad, he's your son Babe. I have younger cousins, and the only way to get them to stop is to sing them to sleep. I'll be glad to singing Lucas a lullaby. I love singing to little kids."

"Correction, he's our son." she smiled.

"What is he gonna call me?"

"Well he calls me Mama, so he can call you Mommy."

"Mama and Mommy, that sounds great."

"I prefer Mommy and Mama but it's totally up to you Princess."

"Mama and Mommy it is!" she cheered. I looked at my phone, the time was 11:48pm.

"Love we should get some sleep, Lucas will be home in almost 9 hours and you need to sleep. Weren't you and Kimberli up arguing all night yesterday?"

"Yeah, you're right Babe, we should get some rest. Goodnight, have sweet dreams."

"Oh I will, because I'll be dreaming of you." I said kissing her shoulder. "Goodnight Princess." A few minutes passed and Rosa had already fallen asleep. I was so glad that I can call her mine, it's just the matter of keeping her mine was what I was worried about. She was perfect I didn't want to lose her. Tonight was amazing. And I can't believe that she actually loves me! Maybe this will work. Maybe we'll get married and have more kids like she wants. I hope we do because I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep.