7

We got back to my house and I helped Rosa take her things into the house.

"Where should I put all my stuff?" she said.

"Uh, the guest room I guess."

"Okay." I watched as Rosa took her things to her room. I started to feel a little nervous about tonight. I wanted it to be perfect for Rosa because she was perfect. I really wanted her to be mine. Mine forever. Then she walked down the stairs and ran to give me a huge hug.

"What was that for?" I asked because I was really confused.

"Because you're awesome!" she said with a smile. I then spun her around so she wasn't facing me, and i wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I said with a whisper.

"I'm very excited for what you have in store. I know it will be perfect." she said while leaning against my chest and taking my hands into hers.

"The perfect night for the perfect girl."

"You think I'm perfect!" she said with a surprised look on her face.

"I said that out loud again didn't I?" she spun around and kissed my cheek almost touching my lips.

"That means a lot. Thank You." she said putting my arms around her waist and putting her arms around my neck. I looked down at her because again she was rather short. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. They sparkled under the light. I wanted to kiss her so bad right now but I didn't want to make things awkward. But I just really wanted to know what it would feel like for my lips to touch her beautiful pink lips. They looked so soft and plump. "I'm gonna go change Lyr." she said interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, um okay. I'll go change too." I said pulling away but she stopped me.

"Wait." she said. Then she pulled me in for the greatest kiss ever. Damn I'm starting to fall in love with this girl. She pulled away and smiled. "Now you can go change." She then sauntered away and went to her room to change. I stood there for a good five minutes, just lost in thought. I wanted to kiss her again so badly. I wanted to do more than just kiss her -- I wanted to pull her close and hold her tight and never let her go.

"I should probably go change." I said to myself. I run upstairs to my room to find Rosa in just her underwear. Her body was beautiful. It was perfect. She was looking in my closet for something. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist making her jump. "What are you looking for?"

"I need a towel and a washcloth. I was gonna take a shower."

"Rosa, that stuff would be in the bathroom closet." I say pulling her closer.

"Oh yeah! I knew that!" she said with a giggle. It's so adorable when she gets flustered like that. I took her hand and walked her to the bathroom. "This is my stop." she said giggling.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" I said kissing her cheek. She nodded and closed the bathroom door. I walked into my room and looked at my closet. "I gotta find something to wear." I said rummaging through all my clothes. I finally settled on my favorite black and blue dress and my black lace-up wedges. I put in my bow earrings. Slipping my heart necklace over my neck and my silver bangle and watch on my wrist, I changed my phone case to a blue and white patterned one. I heard Rosa singing in the shower and decided not to bother her. I laid on my bed watching some tv. Time passed and before I knew it, it had been a hour and a half. Rosa walked into my room looking -- I can't even find a word. She left me speechless. She was wearing a cyan, white and black dress. Over it was a black cardigan. Dawned around her neck was a multi-chained necklace. She had in red heart earrings and a cyan anklet on her right ankle. Silver sparkly heels were on her feet. "You look gorgeous," I said gazing up at her.