32

"WHAT!?" Luci shouted as we stood on the back porch. The kids ran around playing tag; currently Luke was it.

"We want you to come with us!" It was currently winter break for the kids and Carina's wedding was next week. Seeing as they are off for three weeks we figured that they could come back home for a visit. We were planning never to go back home and Carina still doesn't know we are but we couldn't miss her marrying the man she's been waiting for. Since Rosa and I will be busy helping Carina, I asked Rosa if Luci could come and kind of help. Seeing as she's Luke's teacher and Laelia's kind of teacher we already know they like her. Plus, the twins love her too. She's over all the time for dinner and game night.

"Go with you... ?

"Yeah, why not?"

"Rosa, it's your mother's wedding and-"

"Luci, you don't have to come to the wedding, we just need you to watch the kids while we help my mother get prepared for her big day."

"You aren't gonna take them to the wedding?"

"It's too risky. We already taking the risk to even go back home, but-"

"But I need to go to my mother's wedding. I can't miss it."

"I understand, in that case, why don't you go and I stay here with the kids?"

"It would be nice for the kids to see some family and Rosa is really overprotective of them so she needs them to be close enough for her to 'come to their rescue'.

"I'm sure nothing will happen. You wouldn't have to come to their rescue."

"You never know!"

"Rosy, calm down, she's coming with us."

"I am?"

"You are."

"Well when are we leaving?"

"In 2 days," Rosa said walking into the house.

"Why don't I start packing? How long will we be staying?"

"Pack enough for 2 weeks, knowing Rosa, she will probably convince me to stay a little longer."

"Okay sounds good. Do you need help with packing the kids' stuff?

"Already done, it's Rosa that needs help packing."

"Why?"

"Rosa likes to have a variety of clothing to choose from. Last time we went on vacation, she packed 12 dresses, and we were only gone for five days."

"Should I go help her?"

"I'll go. It's a lot harder than you think. Rosa is super stubborn."

"I heard that!" Rosa said from the kitchen.

"But that's one of the reasons why I love her."

"That sounds much better," she said walking back onto the porch put her arms around my neck. Luci and I laughed making Rosa pout. I put my arms around Rosa's waist and pulled her closer to me. We looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm guessing I'm going to be seeing a whole lot more of that aren't I?" Luci said smiling.

"Mama and Mommy love each other very much," EJ said walking towards us.

"I'll take that as a yes," Luci said laughing. I gave Rosa a quick kiss and picked up EJ.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I'm just thirsty Mama."

"How about some lemonade, mija?" EJ nodded her head yes. Rosa took EJ from my arms and walked into the kitchen.

An Almost Fairy Tale [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें