Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When we got to the stage we were informed that we were going to sing one song to open for Hunter and do his introduction. Ash and I didn’t know about that but we have been working on a song that was perfect. We got on Stage and of course Ash talked she is more of the spotlight girl than I am. “How Ya’ll doing today we have are about to get this party started right now. My sister and I are going to sing a song to get this party started right. Hey Brae you ready?”  “Yeah Ash” “good because I feel a good time coming on.” The music started and we started singing Jana Kramer’s “good time comin on” The crowd was dancing and some actually knew the song. Then we finished and I was going to introduce Hunter. “Now let give it up for the amazing and talented Hunter Hayes!!” He walked on stage “Thanks sweetheart how you guys feeling tonight, I know I’m glad to be here and congrats to all the graduates.” He said before he started sing I want crazy, then everybody got somebody but me and last he ended with wanted. I was singing and dancing along and he keep looking at me and smiling. Keep it together I told myself. “Brae if you don’t kiss him I will be very disappointed in you” “Shut up Ash if it happens, it happens I’m not going to force it.” “Fine but I’m just telling you don’t be a prude” Just as she finished Hunter came off stage. “You were amazing Hunter!” “Thanks sweetheart” “I didn’t know you guys could sing like that, you guys should be famous with your voices.” We laughed because it’s not really what we want; we like to be behind the scenes. “Thanks but I don’t think we’ll be doing that. We like being behind the scenes but thank you we love singing and writing.” They had to switch for Jason to come on so we went to mingle with my friends before Jason went on. As we were walking he grabbed my hand and I didn’t pull away I just smiled. We talked then Ash walked on stage and she introduced Jason and we got closer to the stage and we were dancing and singing to all of Jason’s songs. He did 6 of his biggest songs and at the end he said congrats to the grads and out of nowhere Hunter kissed me. Even though I didn’t expect it I kissed him back and then Fireworks went off. I mean real fireworks my parents are crazy. He smiled “Well sweetheart those fireworks explain what I felt when I kissed you” The my rents came over “Brae go check on the horses” “Ok rents I’m going”  “ I find it cute that you guys call your parents the rents but I’ll go with you” “Yeah we’ve done that since forever it’s just easier” We walked over to the stables and checked on the horses they were all fine so we were going to go back. Hunter grabbed my hand and spun me around and pushed me up against the wall kissed me with what seemed to be all the passion he has in him. I kissed him back and we made out for what felt like forever. He backed out of the kiss and we stared in each other’s house. “Hey sweetheart I know I’m going back on the road and you’ll be with Luke but I really like you and I would love if you would be my girlfriend?” “Of course I will, you are an amazing guy I’d be crazy not to say yes” I smiled and he gave me quick kiss and went back to the party and danced, talked, laughed and had the most amazing night. At around 1 in the morning everyone started to clear out and the crew was taking down the stage because they had to get back on the road in the morning. Hunter and I hung out till about three then he left with Jason to go to the hotel and I had to go to bed so we could leave.  As I laid in bed I got a text from Hunter <Hey beautiful I am so glad that I met you and that I can call you my girlfriend> <Oh babe you are the sweetest I’m going to miss you> <I’ll miss you too sweetheart but we’ll make time to see each other soon. Sleep well beautiful Good night> <Good night babe <3 > I went to bed the happiest girl around but I was so sleepy and we were leaving early to meet Luke in Illinois.