Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ash’s POV:

We went out and sang our little hearts out it was amazing. The crowd was great and when we were done they were cheering as loud as I have heard for FGL and Luke. We walked off the stage and everyone was telling us we did great and BK gave me a big kiss. Then I turned to Brae “OMG that was amazing sis” “I know I didn’t think it would be that good and I didn’t know they would be so supportive.” “I know I was scared they would boo us or not be so loud.” I gave her a hug and she walked off with Hunter I stayed and I was just standing with BK before he had to go on. He was rubbing my belly and had his arm around me. Like I said I have a little pouch and just then Justin took a picture and it was perfect the way we were looking at each other and his and on my belly. After Justin showed us BK looked at me “We should use this picture when we announce you being pregnant.” “I don’t know about that it’s a perfect picture but I don’t know if it is the best option.” “What are you talking about Ash?” “I don’t know…”Just then I started crying “Why are you crying babe?” “I just don’t want to have to explain my situation to the world. It’s still hard for me to believe and I know people will think the babies are yours and say horrible things about us.” “Babe don’t worry about that those babies are mine no matter what and when you are ready we can explain it together.” “Ok if you say so” “I do say so. You just wipe those tears and put a smile on that pretty little face. I love you Ashlyn and our babies.” ”Aww I love you too Brian. Good luck on stage” I gave him a kiss and he and the guys took the stage. I can’t believe he just said that we have only been dating a little while but I knew I loved him from the first time I talked to him. He is being so good to me and I’m so glad I have him. After we performed our Social media went crazy. More people were following us and there videos and we even got a follow from Jana Kramer and she wrote <Amazing version of my song by these two beautiful girls. Can’t wait to hear more good luck girls> I was freaking out then I seen a message from Kasey Musgraves <You girls are beautiful and talented, thank you for choosing my song to show off your talent.> Then I saw one from Miranda Lambert I swear I almost died <Wow I never thought that song could sound better. You girls rock, keep up the good work.> Then there was one from Jason. <I always knew you fireflies twins would make it big whether you wanted to or not. Love ya and congrats> I was so happy that these people took time to say something to us.

 I sat on the side of the stage and sang along with every song. They did there thing and when they got off I was so excited to tell them about all the support. Then Luke went on and was amazing as always. After they were done there was going to be a little hang out at the buses for VIP’s and our friend and parents. We hung for a while and the fans had left. I decided to grab my guitar and I sat down on BK’s lap. “What are you doing sweetheart.” “I want ya’ll to hear a song I wrote” I started to sing a song I wrote about the rape, the babies and my support system. I named it after the darkness the light comes. By the end everyone had a tear in their eyes. I was tearing up also. I didn’t know but Justin had recorded it. “Ash we should put this on your youtube page.” “I don’t know BK I don’t think I’m ready for that” “OK but I think you are, you sang that song perfectly I felt every word.” “Thank you baby” “I’m gonna go lie down this preggo girl is sleepy” “Ok sweetheart I won’t be long. Love you” “love you too.” I gave him a kiss and he rubbed my belly. I hugged my friends and rents and went to lie down on the bus.