Chapter 9

Chapter 8

BK’s POV:

Out of nowhere Brae took off running towards Ash, I was so confused until she tackled her they were rolling around wrestling and actually slapping each other hair pulling and some kicking so T and I went to go break it up and Luke stopped it. “Oh no boys just let it go, they usually don’t hurt each other that bad and they can’t punch just open house” he smiled and Caroline did too. SO we just watched as these girls pretty much beat the crap out of each other. By this time Ash was on top of Brae and I could tell even though she was drunk she was the tougher one but She was about to punch Brae so Luke started running over yelling “Ashlyn don’t you dare punch your sister in the face” She listened and punched the ground got up and walked towards the food tent. This has been an interesting first meeting but I really think that Ash is going through something serious even though I don’t know her. I felt bad for her so I was going to see if she was OK. So I walked over to the food tent and sat next to her.

Ash’s POV:

I think I might have broken my hand but whatever I’m glad I didn’t punch Brae in the face. I think I would have probably regretted it and I’m finally coming off my drunk a little. I got mounds of food and sat down and BK came walking over I still had my shades on because it was bright as all hell. “Hey Ash, you OK” “well everyone is mad at me and I’m almost positive I broke my hand so yeah life is good.” He chuckled. “Everyone is worried about you not mad at you.” “You obviously don’t know my family; they are mad and disappointed but screw them. I kinda want to be on the next place anywhere but here” a tear started coming down out of my eye and I tried to hold back. I looked away from BK to try and hard. “I’m sorry” “Don’t be sorry Ash, I can tell your going through something that you are hiding from everyone when you want to talk about it I’ll be here for you.” “Thanks BK you don’t have to be so nice to me. I’ve been a raging bitch all day” “I know but tomorrow is a new day and maybe you’ll be pleasant.” He laughed before continuing “Now let’s go to the med tent and get that hand looked at.” We walked over to the med tent and the medic said I had to go to the hospital for an x-ray so I decided to just go by myself and have BK tell everyone. He wanted to go but he has a show so he couldn’t. I got to the hospital and yes it was broken I got a cool pink camo cast and headed back. The nurse gave me a banana bag for my hang over and to sober me up and it helped so I called Brae and apologized. Then I apologized to Luke and he said it was OK. I headed back and luckily I would be there before the concert started.

Chapter 9

Ash’s POV: When I got back FGL was about to go on so I found BK and thanked him for being such a sweetheart and apologized again. He said it was ok and that he’s sorry I broke my hand and we talked for a bit and I wished him Luck. I found Brae and like the twins we are we made up and were fine we watched the show from the side of the stage and Brae kept getting text and she would smile a big smile. “Let me guess that’s hunter” “Yeah he is too sweet I really like him but IDK I’m scared since we won’t really get to see each other much during this summer” “It will be fine Brae I think he really likes you. Have you told Luke about him yet? ““No because we have been dealing with your crap since we got here. I hope he will be cool about it though.” “Why wouldn’t he Hunter is a sweetheart” We went back to watching FGL and this is actually the first time we got to see them live and they are amazing. They finished then Thomason square went on and the of course Luke I said I wasn’t going to drink but my stress and depression was taking over so I went and made me a drink. “Ash what are you drinking?” BK asked with a smirk on his face “its juice” “mixed with what?” he asked with a smile and a laugh “Juice. Its juice mixed with juice” I tried to keep a straight face “We’re gonna have to lock that stuff up” he laughed and I rolled my eyesI downed my drink took a shot and walked out to watch Luke on stage. BK followed me and stopped me. ”Gosh the last thing I need BK is another person telling me what to do” “Look I don’t care what you do you’re old enough to make your own decisions just take it easy and don’t overdo it” “Fine I’m done for the night” We walked to the stage and everyone was there. Ty was with his girlfriend Sam and Caroline and the boys were there watching. When the concert was over we all went back by the bus we weren’t leaving till the next morning so we were all hanging out and talking. I kept catching Brie with a huge smile on her face. “Braelyn are you in love?” “No Ash it’s been like a day but he’s sweet” Luke butted in “I just left you the other day who are you talking about” “Brae is talking to hunter” “Ash I wanted to tell him, you have such a big mouth” I laughed “What you and Hunter are dating. I knew I should have picked someone else” “Wait what are you talking about Luke” Brae looked so crushed neither of us could date a guy that Luke didn’t approve of “I’m just kiddin Firefly I see he puts a beautiful smile on that face” She got up and gave Luke a big hug. I was getting tired so I went and laid down in my bunk which was under BK’s and across from Brae. I thought I would fall asleep but instead I ended up crying. Brae came in and was asking what was wrong she thought I was upset about my behavior so I just let her go with that. She climbed in bed and just held me while I smiled. I heard BK come in and ask her if I was ok she just shrugged and I eventually cried myself to sleep. I hate this feeling but I just don’t want to talk about everything. I should have just kept drinking and got black out drunk so I didn’t have to think about it.