Chapter 35

Long time no chapters. Sorry I keep getting writers block on this story and I'm really focused on see you again so read that if you haven't already. Love ya guys!! 

Chapter 35

Ash’s POV:

I woke up the next day nervous about performing. We had to practice because we haven’t really performed in a while. I was up getting ready well I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I put my hair up in a ponytail. It was a nice day out but it was still kinda cold. “Ya know those are my sweatpants oh and my sweatshirt.” Brian said. “Well it’s a relationship what’s yours is mine and all that jazz.” I said laughing. “You know there is another part to that.” He started laughing. “Yeah but it doesn’t fit babe because you can’t fit my clothes and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to wear them anyway.” I laughed. “You do look hot” He said kissing my neck. “Please don’t do that. It’s hard enough to even be in the same room as you without jumping you. It’s torture. I’m super horny and we can’t have sex.” He was just looking at me laughing. “It’s not funny Brian.” He couldn’t stop laughing which is the cutest thing when he gets the giggles. “Seriously stop all a girl wants is sex and she can’t even get it.” He just kept laughing and I pouted. “Oh don’t pout sweetheart. I’m sorry baby girl” He said still laughing. I punched him in his arm and rolled my eyes. “Come on I need food and to go practice.” “Alright baby girl. Let’s go.” We went to get breakfast and then went to practice.  We practiced and decided to do 4 songs so We won’t be out there long. We went back to the hotel for a little while. I was in the room alone we Allie. “Hey Allie I need you to give me the all clear for sex.” She started laughing. “I don’t know why everyone finds it funny.” “Ashlyn it’s not funny but it is too much of a risk.” “I feel fine like a normal pregnant woman no complications. Maybe just once before he leaves again.” “I guess if you really feel fine. Your blood pressure is perfect and the babies are not looking like they want to come out.” “Yes I love you so much.” I said hugging her tight. “You are crazy.”  “I know.”

We went through the day just relaxing and preparing for the show. We go on at 7 and nobody knows so it will be a surprise and I hope these people actually know our songs. At 7 we got ready to go on stage and our band went out first and they started to rock out. I was wearing a pair of jeans with boots and a flowy top that showed off my baby belly I wore my hair wavy and I had one of BK’s hats backwards. Brae had a similar outfit and her hair was curled and she wore a headband. We rocked the stage and the crowd sang with us to every song. We were singing and dancing our hearts out. I have to admit I love it. “Baby girl you were amazing as always.” Thanks love. It was fun to get back out there.” He smiled and I went to go sit down on the couch. BK sat next to me “How are you feeling baby girl.” “A little tired but other than that fine.” Ok just making sure.” He started to rub my feet and that was heaven and I ended up falling asleep. I woke up just as the boys were about to go on and BK had to get up. “Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you baby girl.” “No it’s fine. That was a good nap and my feet feel amazing right now.” He smiled and I sat up and we joined there pre show ritual. The guys rocked the house and the crowd was so loud. It makes me happy to see all their success. Before I knew it the show was over and we were heading back to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel I pushed BK down onto the bed and kissed him passionately. I could tell he was instantly turned on. He started to rub his hands up and down my side and grabbed my ass while I started kissing his neck. He took off my shirt and bra and was playing with my breast. He flipped us over and was kissing down my body while I removed his shirt. He made his way back up to my lips. “Baby girl we can’t do this.” He said. “Yeah we can and we will.” I smiled and whispered in his ear “I want you so bad.” He gave me a sexy smirk and kissed me forcefully but full of passion. He removed his pants and removed my jeans and panties and started sucking and kissing my neck and it was driving me crazy. He started slow and then went faster. After a couple hours we were both satisfied and exhausted. “I love you so much BK” I said laying my head on his chest. “I love you too baby girl. How are you feeling?” “I’m fine love.” I said kissing him and getting up. “Where are you going beautiful?” “To get water and I wanna shower. You are more than welcome to join me.” He jumped up and we took a shower and then we got in bed cuddled and went to bed.