Chapter 19

A week later

BK’s POV:

Today is my birthday and we are playing a show in New York again at the State fair. I know that Ash loves the fair so she is excited to get all the food since she is pregnant it’s all she’s been talking about. Tonight will be one of the first times we get to stay together outside of the bus.  Ash got us a nice hotel for the night so we can spend some time with privacy. As I was waking up I noticed that she wasn’t in the bed, so I went to look for her when I walked into the lounge it was decorated with balloons and streamers and a sign that said happy birthday. She is so sweet. “You did this all by yourself baby” “Yep I did because I love you and you deserve it.” She handed me a card and a big box. I opened the box first and it was full of graphic tees with some of my favorite artist. “I love it sweetheart they are perfect I could ask for more.” I then read her card and I started to tear up because she wrote some of the sweetest stuff. I got up and hugged her so tight I just love her so much. I gave her a kiss that I never wanted to end. “I love you soo much Ashlyn. You put a smile on my face every day.” “I love you too baby and I have a surprise for you later.” I kissed her again and this one lasted a while and I loved it. Then the guys walked in and were screaming happy birthday. I love those guys they are crazy. We got to the fair and it was a day show so I was hoping we would get to enjoy the fair a little bit after. I was already having a good birthday but all the fans sending in things they are awesome. We have the best fans. We went to sound check then when we got back Ash had a cake waiting for me. I gave her a hug and kiss. I also kissed her belly which is starting to stick out a little bit. She hides it by wearing loose fitting clothes but it’s so cute. We ate cake and went to get ready for the concert. Ash is amazing, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. The concert went by fast and we decided to go check out the fair. It was huge and there was a lot to do. “Hey Ash, You want to check out the fair?” “I don’t know NK I’m just worried about the crowds and the babies.” “It will be fine we will grab a couple security guards and us guys and Sam will keep you safe.” “Ok baby, I want to try all the food.” “I bet you do preggo.” We laughed and I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the fair.

Ash’ POV:

After the concert we decided to hang out at the fair I was nervous but BK said it would be Ok. We walked out with 3 security guards just to be safe. Of course the boys were bombarded by fans but some of the wanted my autograph as well so we did some pictures and some autographs. BK was being so protective making sure I was ok. We finally got away from the crowd and Sam and I went to the stand to get a funnel cake and ice cream. I got it and we sat down and ate it while the guys rode some rides. Since I’m pregnant I can’t ride any rides and Sam was nice enough to stay with me. Sam, Brae and I have become really good friends. She is such a beautiful soul, I love her so much. We finished our treat and went to find the boys we had 2 security guards and we were walking over to guys and a group of 5 girls went crazy and ran past us and ran us over. They knocked both Sam and I on the ground and one of the girls actually stepped on me. I fell right on my stomach and I hit my head on the ground. As I was falling I saw BK’s eyes get wide and I don’t even think the girls stopped. When I hit the ground that was all I remembered. I woke up in an ambulance looking at BK. He had a lot of worry in his eyes.