Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ashlyn’s POV:

When I woke up we were almost to Brookings, SD it was going to be a long couple days because we have shows back to back. I don’t want to disappoint anyone so I’m hoping that I can do this tour. They already have a couple people that can step in if it gets too much for me but I don’t want that to happen. So far these little rascals have been behaving. It’s the first time in a while I got to sleep through the night because usually they wake up and start bouncing off the walls. I just want this pregnancy to be over but not really because it’s too early now. Allie keeps saying she doesn’t see me going a whole 40 weeks and I’ll probably have the babies in December. I don’t mind that as long as it was the end of December. I love just lying in BK’s arms even if I’m not sleep. He’s still passed out but as soon as I get up he’ll wake up. I hated waking him up but this girl has to pee. I got up and went to the bathroom. While I was in there I brushed my teeth and washed my face. “Good morning beautiful” BK came up behind me and hugged me from behind. “Good morning love, how’d you sleep?” “Great because you actually slept through the night” “Yeah I know they must have been extra relaxed after listening to their daddy sing to them last night.” “I guess so baby, you ready for tonight.” “Yeah I am hopefully these two are going to be well behaved.” We talked a little more about the show and the babies and the bus stopped we were finally at the venue. We had to get ready to go to sound check. It was cold in SD so I put on a warm pair of leggings, a thick sweater and my winter boots.

 We got into venue did our sound check and everything went well. “Hey BK while you guys are doing your sound check I’ll be in the lounge taking a nap.” “Ok baby girl you ok?” “Yeah just a little tired, I wanted to rest a little” “Ok I’ll see you when we’re done here” went back to the lounge area in the venue and they had nice comfy couch. I laid down on it and fell asleep. I think I could sleep through anything because there were a lot people in there talking and stuff. I heard Sam and Brae walking over. “We should just make sure she’s alright” Sam said “Maybe we should let her sleep” I heard Brae say “Well I’m not sleeping anymore ladies and I’m doing fine. Just want to have enough energy to rock this show tonight.” I sat up and they sat next to me. Allie came over and listened to my belly a quick ultrasound with her portable machine. Everything was fine with the babies. BK and Ty were finally done with their sound check and I showed BK the pictures from the ultrasound he was so happy.  “Our little ones are growing so fast. How are you feeling Ash” “I’m feeling fine. I’m refreshed now and have a little more energy. I really wish I could have some caffeine right now.” “Well you can’t and I’m sorry because we like you better with caffeine.” He laughed and I slapped his arm “Rude! I take back all those amazing boyfriend statements.” “You can’t take them back baby. It doesn’t work like that.” “It works however I say, now please help me up” He grabbed my hand and pulled me up into his arms and gave me a hug and kiss. He whispered in my ear “I love you with our without caffeine” “Thank babe, I love you too even when your being a little jerk” I gave him a kiss and walked to mine and Brae’s dressing room.

I found her and Hunter hardcore making out probably about to have sex. “Eww gross guys get a room.” I said covering my eyes and laughing. “This is a room Ash, and it has a door that people usually knock on” Hunter said sarcastically “Well it is kinda my dressing room. You guys have a bus for that kind of stuff.” We all just laughed “Now scram mister we gotta get ready for the show and meet and greets.” “Yes ma’am.” He said with a serious face. He gave Brae a kiss and left. We are so lucky to have a stylist that does our hair and makeup and finds us outfits it was one less thing for me to worry about. They did my hair in a French braid going into a side pony tail with the ends wavy. I wore a light blue lace dress that was tight on the top and flowed at the belly. I matched it with a cute flower headband, a jean jacket my tan boots. They did my makeup with light and dark blue colors. Brae wore a similar dress only it was light pink and hers was tight and flared a little at the waist. She wore her hair straight with a flower headband like mine, a white jacket and her white boots. Her makeup was done like mine with light and dark pink. When we were all done we walked out of the rooms and headed to the meet and greats. The fans didn’t know but they got to do meet and greets with both us and the boys. It was going to be interesting. I’m sure a lot of people will touch the belly which I’m not a big fan of. I even have a shirt that say touch the belly and lose a hand.