Chapter 37

Chapter 37

I woke up the happiest girl ever because it’s thanksgiving and my man is here. I woke up to pee and it was so early but BK has to be up in about a half hour. I came back and he was up. “I always wake you up.” “It’s fine baby girl. How’d you sleep?” He said in his sexy sleepy voice. “Better since you’re here but not that well since these guys make it hard to get comfortable.” “We are coming to the end baby I’m sorry.” He said rubbing my belly and kissing my neck. “BK stop or I won’t be able to control myself.” I giggle. “Oh baby girl your giggle is the cutest thing.” “Thanks baby you’re the cutest thing ever.” He laughed “That’s sweet.” He said taping my nose. “I’m gonna go shower baby girl. You go back to sleep. I’ll see you after the parade.” He leaned down and gave me a kiss before heading to the shower. “Have fun baby I’ll see you later. I’m excited to have everyone here for Thanksgiving and I can’t wait to get back to Nashville after this.” “I’m excited for today too baby girl. I just wish you would come back on the road with me for a little while at least.” “I will think about it now go get dressed before you’re late.” I said rolling over on my side and BK went and got in the shower. A little while later he came back out and got dressed. “Hey baby girl I’m gonna get going.” He whispered. “Well come love me first.” He smiled and came over and gave me long lingering kiss. I didn’t want him to go. “I have to go baby girl.” “Nooo don’t go stay and kiss me.” “As good as that seems I have to go to work.” He gave me one last kiss and left. I eventually drifted back to sleep.

After a couple hours Brae came in. “Ash are you up?” “Well I am now Brae.” I laughed “I wanted to show you this.” She came over with a sonogram picture. “Oh look at my little niece or nephew. I’m so excited how far along are you?” “Allie said about 10 weeks.” “Wow that’s crazy.” “Yeah hunter is really excited and so am I. How are you feeling Ash?” “I’m good about to get up and shower and start the day.” “It’s gonna be a crazy day with everyone here.” I got up and hugged her and rubbed her belly. “Soon sis you’ll look like this.” I laughed “Oh I can’t wait.” She said sarcastically walking out. I jumped in the shower and put on a long dress and flats. I did light make up and left my hair wavy but pulled the front back and clipped it. So my hair was out of my face. I go through most days wanting to cut my hair off and walk around naked. Even in November in NY I am still hot. I walked out of my room and up to the suit where we are having the Thanksgiving party. “Morning everyone.” My parents, Luke, Care, The boys, Brae and Hunter said morning. “You look beautiful sweetie.” “Thanks momma.”  “You hungry Ash?” “Of course I am Brae.” I laughed. She brought me a plate of food and I was scarfing it down as BK and the guys came in. “Babe you need to chew or you’ll choke.” BK said. “Whatever.” I said with my mouthful. “Classy baby.” He said and everyone laughed. “Hey Ashlyn.” “Hi Ed, Hi Mary.” I smiled giving them a hug.  “You look beautiful how are our grandbabies doing?” “They’re a handful just like BK” I laughed and so did they. “I’m not rushing it but I want to be done with this pregnancy and just hold them.” “I understand that completely we’ve all been there.” Mary said we all went to sit on the couch.

We were all having a grand old time just talking and hanging out. This is such a rare occasion that I don’t ever take them for granted. I was sitting on the couch and I had Tate in my arms and he was taking a nap while I was playing with his hair. “He’s so perfect.” I said to Care “Yeah they both are.” She said looking at Bo doing the same in Brae’s lap. “We don’t see them enough.” I said “Yeah but you talk to the just about every day and that is enough for them. They know how much you love them.” She replied and smiled which made me smile. BK came over and gave me a kiss. “This is a beautiful sight. I can’t wait till it’s with our kids.” Then he kissed my forehead and I smiled at him as he went to go hang out with the guys and his parents.