Chapter 12

Brae’s POV:

Ash and I went to go to the showers and I wanted to talk to her about her and BK because I wanted to know what she was thinking we haven’t been arguing but we don’t talk like we used to. When we were out of the showers and doing our hair and makeup I decided to talk to her.  “SO Ash what is going on with you and BK?” “Nothing really, he is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met and I’m falling for him and we aren’t even dating but I don’t want to start a relationship because I have my issues. But he’s always there when I need him” “I see that he said you stopped drinking. Is that true?” “Yeah for a couple days now, I’m trying B but it’s hard.” She started tearing up “I know A but all you can do is try and we will always be here for you. I know you opened up to BK and I’m glad but I want you know you can tell Luke and me anything” “I know just not now BK will talk to you guys later. OK” ”That’s fine A.” I gave her a hug and we finished getting ready.

We got matching outfits because it was our B day and we have done that since we were born basically. We had a cute lace see through tops that hit a little below the belly button, mine was white and Ash’s was black. I wore a pink crop top under it because that’s my favorite color and Ash wore a light blue crop top. I had a flower a line skirt with a belt and it was white with pink flowers that matched my crop. Ash wore the same dress only hers was black with flowers that matched her crop. We did our make up to match our tops and I wore my hair straight with a flower headband to match my outfit. Ash decided to have me French braid the back of her hair up into a high ponytail and she twisted the front to meet it then she wore it  wavy and put on a flower headband. When we were done we walked out of the rest area and back to the bus to put our shower stuff away. I checked my phone <Hey babe, were running behind I’ll be there in about 30 mins> < K I’ll be waiting I’m so ready to see you and give you a big kiss> < Me too baby see you in a bit pretty lady> < :-*> I grabbed my guitar and sat in the chair outside the bus and started to tune it.

Ash’s Pov:

I’m glad that B and I are getting along better I really love my sister and I know she only wants what’s best for me but she is a little overbearing sometimes. I walked back on the bus and BK, Ty and Sam were sitting in the lounge. BK just stared at me again. “You’re doing it again handsome” I smiled and just walked past him to out my stuff back. He got up and followed me into the bunk area. “You look so beautiful Ash” “Thanks Love, you don’t look too bad yourself” He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and gave me a hug then he kissed me and of course I kissed him back. We kissed for a while with so much passion. Then he backed out of the kiss and kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry Ash but I had to. I know you are going through your stuff and I don’t want to complicate things but I really like you and I couldn’t go another moment without kissing you.” “Don’t be sorry love; I’ve wanted to that for the longest time. You don’t complicate anything, you make everything better.” I hugged him again and gave him a quick kiss before I grabbed my guitar and walked off the bus and sat next to Brae. We tuned our guitars and the started messing around playing and singing Luke’s songs and we sang FGL’s stay. We had a small crowed of the crew who were walking by and stopped to listen and I guess the guys came out at some point but I didn’t notice when till we started singing Stay. I just looked at BK and smiled and winked at me. Then they left to go do their sound check. Luke had it planned so that everyone would get their sound checks done by 3 so we could have our BBQ and everything. We weren’t allowed up by the tent where the party was going to be because Luke said he wanted it to be a surprise. So whatever Brae and I sang a couple of the songs that we have written. Then Hunter’s bus pulled up and she went running away so I just sat there till I started to feel sick again so I went to lay down for a bit.

BK’s POV:

I walked off the bus to head to sound check and there was a crowd around Brae and Ash because they were singing. They sang some of Luke’s songs and I knew they could sing but I didn’t know they were that good. Ash sounded like an angel. They finished singing Luke’s song and they started to sing one our songs. I swear they sounded better than us. Then they started singing stay and she smiled at me. Her smile melts my heart she is perfect. I didn’t get to listen to the whole thing because I had to go to sound check so I winked at her and walked to sound check. “Did you know they were that good BK?” Ty asked with a confused look on his face. “No I’ve heard people talk about their singing but never heard them sound that good” “I know they have been hiding their talent. They should really have a record deal.” “I agree” We got to sound check and I was nervous the whole time because I’m gonna talk to Luke after that because I don’t want him to think we are keeping anything from him.

We finished sound check and I walked over to Luke. I was so nervous I felt like I was asking her dad to marry her. “Luke can I talk to you for a second?” “Yeah what’s up BK?” Seriously why am I so nervous? “There is something I need to tell you.” “Damn spit it out BK.” He laughed. “SO you know how me and Ash have been getting close and hanging out?” “Yeah, well get to the point man” “Well I really like her and I know she likes me too and today we kissed. I just didn’t want to hide this and I know she’s like your little sister so I wanted to talk to you.” “Was that so hard? We all saw this coming. Care called it from the second week of the tour. Either way whether anyone approves or not Ash will do whatever she wants. Just don’t hurt her because I will kick your ass.” “Yep that’s her. I won’t hurt her she is my heart, my soul, my everything. Oh and later I need to talk to all of you about what has been going on with her because she wants me to tell you.” “Ok sounds good why don’t you go get her and make sure she is here on time for the big reveal.”  I am happy he took that well because I know that Ash wouldn’t care but Luke is my friend and I wouldn’t want to make him mad. I don’t know if approves but he’s not against it.

Brae’s POV:

As soon as I saw Hunter’s bus I dropped my guitar and went running to his bus. When he walked off I gave him a big hug and kiss. “I’ve missed you so much Baby” “I’ve missed you more pretty lady. Happy Birthday” I kissed him again. “I got you something?” “You didn’t have to do that.” “I know but I wanted to. So close your eyes” I did as he asked and he took out the present I opened my eyes and he got me a beautiful platinum feather necklace that was engraved free spirit. It was beautiful. “Oh my goodness hunter it’s beautiful. Thank you soo much.” “Anything for my beautiful girlfriend” kissed him again and I didn’t want to stop but he backed out. “Don’t we have a party to get to and I have something for Ash” “fine we can finish this later” “I sure hope so sweet girl” We smiled and walked to our bus and I didn’t see Ash so we went on and she was sleeping in the lounge with her head in BK’s lap. “Is she ok BK?” “Yeah just a little tired” He woke her up nicely. “Hey Ash! Happy birthday!” “Thanks Hunter” She got up and gave him a hug. “I got you something?” “What why?” “Because that’s what you do on someone’s birthday especially your girlfriends win sister.” We all laughed he hand her a box and it was a matching necklace to mine. She gave him a hug, said thank you and I gave him another kiss. “That was sweet of you to get us matching necklaces.” “I knew you would like it baby.” He smiled then BK told us that we should go because Luke wanted us there 3. We walked off the bus hunter grabbed my hand and BK grabbed Ash’s and we walked up towards the tent.