Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Ash’s POV:

We have had a busy week with all the CMA rehearsals and I had lunch with Steph yesterday and her and Tyler are doing well. She is starting school again to finish her senior year after the New Year. Right now she is doing home school while the baby is still little. She’s really smart she was always a straight A student, so she will be fine. It’s 530 in the morning and today is the CMA’s and I woke up so nervous but excited. Country artist would kill to perform on the CMA’s and I am forever grateful to Luke for asking us to do this. Plus BK and the guys are performing also. It’s awesome we decided to bring our parents. T and BK are bringing there mom’s which I think is the sweetest thing. I love BK’s mom she is so excited about the babies and so supportive of our relationship. We decided to meet at Ty and Sam’s house because they have enough space for all the stylist and stuff. It is going to be a long day because we have to go to T’s house and have fittings with the stylist and we’ll get our hair started. Then we have to go to the last run through for the show. Then we rented a hotel outside of the event center to finish getting ready. The medicine the doctor gave me has been working really well and Allie has been around a lot checking everything.  I walked around to BK’s side of the bed and shook him gently “BK wake up we have to go.” “I don’t want to” “Ok well I’ll just find someone else to sing with Thubb” I went to walk away and he pulled me back down into bed. “Why don’t we just stay here and cuddle” He kissed my cheek, then my forehead, then my lips. “Hey Mister don’t start. I wish we could just spend the day at home but we need to get ready and go baby” “Fine” He let me up and we went and took a quick shower and through on some sweats and we were off to Tyler house for a long day of prep.  

By the time we got to T’s house is was 630 we walked in and there was so much food. “Oh I think I love you Sam and T.” “Well we couldn’t have everyone here without any food. We weren’t expecting you until 730 though.” Sam said laughing “You’re so funny Sam. I was actually the first one up and someone didn’t want to get out of bed.” I laughed a little while poking BK in the side. “So let’s go eat” I grabbed Sam by the arm. We grabbed some food and sat down. “Are you excited for your first award show Sam” “Yeah I am I’m glad that I get to go with all of you guys” “Yeah it is going to be a fun experience the whole family together” “This is going to be the best night ever” We talked a little more and Brae and hunter walked in about 7. “Hey sis” I said with a smart ass tone. “I know I was shocked that you beat us here but you have to be first sometimes” “Oh just because you’re 2 minutes older than me doesn’t mean a thing” “Yeah it means a lot. But at least we don’t have to wait on you” “Oh shut up Brae and come get some food so we can get started” She came over gave me a hug and rubbed the belly and said hi to LT and Tae. We ate then we went over to pick our outfits. The stylist had like 10 dresses for each Braelyn and I. They had so many outfits for the guys too that they were trying on. Finally I picked a dress that hit above the knee. It was tight on the top and then it flared at the belly. The dress was silver on top and black on the bottom. The belly is huge right now but the dress looked cute. Braelyn decided to wear a dress that was similar to mine but she added a belt and we both are going to wear cowgirl boots. We then had to get our hair started which would take a little while. Brae decided to go with her hair in an up do with a side bang. I decided to do my hair pinned to the side over my left shoulder. Clipped with a sparkly flower clip and they would curl it later.  I was going to wear a silver and black smoky. After all that it was almost 12 so we headed to the arena for the last run through.

We finished the last run through and it was 3 so we headed to the hotel to finish getting ready. Everyone was there. I gave my mom and dad a hug. “Hi momma and daddy you ready for this experience” “We are this is going to be so much fun” “I’m glad you guys are here for this.” “We are so proud of all of you” “Thank momma” I gave them another hug and went and hugged BK’s mom. “Hey momma Kelley” “Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?” “I’m feeling good. Allie is going to check me and we should be good.” This suite is crazy with everyone getting ready. Allie checked me out and everything was normal. We all finished getting ready and hopped in the Limo. We arrived on the red carpet and again I got nervous. “BK I’m nervous, What if I mess up.” “Sweetheart it will be fine. I’ll be there for you. Everyone loves you and Brae.” He gave me a kiss and helped me out of the car and all the flashing lights and pictures were crazy.