Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ash’s POV:

We walked over to the stage area because it was almost time for the concert to start. I was walking holding BK’s hand and I thought he was going on stage but we stopped on the side of the stage and Luke went on stage and of course the crowd was shocked but excited at the same time. He got on the mic and started talking. “How ya’ll feelin today?” again the crowd went crazy. “As you guys all know it’s my cousin’s birthday today” He looked over and smiled and asked us to come out on stage. We of course went out there and he continued “So I want you all to sing Happy birthday to my beautiful Fireflies” The whole crowd of people started singing. We were smiling and a little uncomfortable but it was cool. When they finished Luke quieted them down and then again Luke started talking. “OK ya’ll now that was perfect and I’m sure the girls agree. Well I have a surprise for you; my amazing and talented cousins are going to sing for you.” We looked at him crazy. “Luke we aren’t prepared” We said in unison and he laughed. “These girls are always prepared” He was right we were singing earlier and we have a lot of songs so we decided to do three of our songs. BK and Hunter brought us out our guitars and we sang our hearts out. Waiting on a plane, some girls like trucks and another song about our summers in Georgia call fireflies at night. It was a lot of fun then we thanked the crowd and walked off. BK gave me a big hug and kissed me. He told me how good we were and how proud he was of us. Then I wished him and Ty luck and they took the stage. The night was going perfect Brae was so happy and cute with Hunter and I was singing and dancing to FGL. After they finished we all hung out and then it was time for Luke to go one. He always did an amazing job watching him was always a good time. He sang his set and then he called us back out. I was thinking what now? We walked out and the sound guy handed us mics. I didn’t know what we were going to do. “So I wanted my girls to sing a song with me that mean a lot to me and them. How do you girls feel about that” We smiled and said of course. “OK everyone we are going to sing a song that means a lot to me” The music started playing and we sang it together like we have on the bus. We gave Luke a hug and he finished up his set.

When the concert was over we all decided to hang out and have a party. I hung out for a while and then started to feel sick again. “Hey love, I’m not feeling well I’m gonna go lay down for a while” “You want me to go with you sweetheart” “No I’ll be fine plus you have something to tell everyone and I rather not be here for it.” I could feel my heart sink and I wanted to cry I would probably lose it if I was there when he told them. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom then laid down and tried to fall asleep.