Chapter 8

BK’s POV:

Out of nowhere Brae took off running towards Ash, I was so confused until she tackled her they were rolling around wrestling and actually slapping each other hair pulling and some kicking so T and I went to go break it up and Luke stopped it. “Oh no boys just let it go, they usually don’t hurt each other that bad and they can’t punch just open hands” he smiled and Caroline did too. SO we just watched as these girls pretty much beat the crap out of each other. By this time Ash was on top of Brae and I could tell even though she was drunk she was the tougher one but She was about to punch Brae so Luke started running over yelling “Ashlyn don’t you dare punch your sister in the face” She listened and punched the ground got up and walked towards the food tent. This has been an interesting first meeting but I really think that Ash is going through something serious even though I don’t know her. I felt bad for her so I was going to see if she was OK. So I walked over to the food tent and sat next to her.

Ash’s POV:

I think I might have broken my hand but whatever I’m glad I didn’t punch Brae in the face. I think I would have probably regretted it and I’m finally coming off my drunk a little. I got mounds of food and sat down and BK came walking over I still had my shades on because it was bright as all hell. “Hey Ash, you OK” “well everyone is mad at me and I’m almost positive I broke my hand so yeah life is good.” He chuckled. “Everyone is worried about you not mad at you.” “You obviously don’t know my family; they are mad and disappointed but screw them. I kinda want to be on the next place anywhere but here” a tear started coming down out of my eye and I tried to hold back. I looked away from BK to try and hard. “I’m sorry” “Don’t be sorry Ash, I can tell your going through something that you are hiding from everyone when you want to talk about it I’ll be here for you.” “Thanks BK you don’t have to be so nice to me. I’ve been a raging bitch all day” “I know but tomorrow is a new day and maybe you’ll be pleasant.” He laughed before continuing “Now let’s go to the med tent and get that hand looked at.” We walked over to the med tent and the medic said I had to go to the hospital for an x-ray so I decided to just go by myself and have BK tell everyone. He wanted to go but he has a show so he couldn’t. I got to the hospital and yes it was broken I got a cool pink camo cast and headed back. The nurse gave me a banana bag for my hang over and to sober me up and it helped so I called Brae and apologized. Then I apologized to Luke and he said it was OK. I headed back and luckily I would be there before the concert started.