Chapter 2

I woke up still shocked from what happened last night. I was so scared. I just stood there frozen in fear. I thought he was gonna hurt me or kill me. The visual of his eyes keep on coming back to me. The way he looked at me, I will never forget. I didn't even get his name and he was all bruised up. Who was he? I wonder if he really did kill someone. . .

Jacobs POV

I kept punching the bag harder and harder until my knuckles started going red.

"Dude? are you okay? You haven't said a word since last night." Aaron questions me, honestly annoying me. It's a strong trait for me to be irritable.

I just gave him a stare and go back to punching.

"He's just upset Aaron. He screwed up his task which was to kill a fellow drug dealer from the crip gang. So, Jacob, what happened?!" Jace shouted. He's the leader of our gang. He's a total ass.

"I didn't fuck up the mission, okay? I completed it. I just got caught by a girl." I said weakly.

"Was she hot?" Jake asked laughing.

"Shut up!" Jace yelled at him.

"Does it matter? I can fuck any other woman in New York." I say. I just wanna get these guys off my back. Aaron and Jake anyway. I know I can't really do anything about Jace.

Aaron and Jake just snicker time each other like a couple of morons.

"Jacob, how could you let someone see you?! That girl was probably so scared that she went to the police! You better find her and bring her back here. I will deal with her." Jace yells at me.

"How was I suppose to know- Fine i'll bring her back." I said. There's never use in arguing with Jace. I do it anyway though.

Aaron, Jake, and Jace just all left. Then my phone beeped. Oh great, this annoying ass girl. She annoys me, but damn she knows how to suck dick.

R: hey babe want me to come over to have some fun! ;)

Me: No i'm not in the mood Reagan and don't me call me that

R: Maybe i can fix you and come over and fix your mood

Me: i said no stop fucking texting me

R: GOODBYE JACOB

"Ugh, how they fuck did I end here?" I groaned as I ran my hands, with busted knuckles, through my hair.

I get a towel a new change of clothes.

I was taking a shower and realized that I'd been hurt badly. I got a deep cut on my jaw and it hurt really bad. I can't go to a doctor or after that i'll be sent to jail. I started thinking about the girl to stop thinking bout the pain. She was really hot I gotta admit, She had nice light brown eyes, a nice body, and- "Jacob, you done in there?! You got stuff to do!" Jace yelled on the other side of the door.

Fuck, why can't someone leave me alone for more than ten minutes? Fuck man!

I got dressed with black ripped skinny jeans, a plain black shirt, and a black hoodie. I slipped on some old messed up vans and a beanie to keep my brown fluffy hair out of the way. Damn. I might need to give it a trim. I pull my hood over before making my way out. I'm wearing this shit in fucking June!

Arias POV

I got out of the shower and put on a long sleeve black and grey striped crop top with a pair of high waist black ripped jeans with low top black and white vans. I decided to text Danny.