Chapter 43

Arias POV

"Okay! Up! Up! Up everyone! We gotta buy stuff for the party, we gotta get ready, and we still have to get to my own house before literally everyone. It's already past two in the afternoon!" Laur shouts so loud, that I think a very tiny piece of my ceiling fell off.

"Jesus woman!" Jake groans rolling on the floor.

"Laur stop yelling. I'm still trying to wake up." Danny says as he rubs his eyes.

"Come on, we still have stuff to do today. You guys wake up. I'll head to the cafe and order you guys bagels and coffees. Just get up!" She rushes her words. She leaves my room immediately.

"I guess that means I don't have time to shower." I say.

"Just bring your change of clothes to her house we'll get ready there." Sierra says folding the blanket she used last night.

"She said the dress code for the three of us is that we have to wear dresses." Sierra tells me.

"No. I am wearing shorts and a cute crop top." I say finishing making my bed.

"Nope, you're wearing a cute and short dress." Sierra says.

"Please," she makes puppy eyes. I try not to give in.

"Ugh, fine! I'll just wear that dress we bought at the mall." I tell her as I walk to the bathroom.

"What?!" Sierra follows behind me.

"You can't wear that dress again. You've already worn it for one party. That's like wearing the same shoes for a whole school week." she says.

Hey, I've done that!

I raise my brows at her.

"You've done that haven't you? Oh my dog. Of course you have." she runs her hands through her hair.

"Sorry, I didn't know that the queen of England was coming to this party." I laugh. She rolls her eyes, but joins.

"Sorry S, but I don't have anymore dresses." I tell her. I find it weird that I called her 'S'. That was the thing I did with my best friends, Mar and Bailey. I wish Mar would stop being grounded any day now, so that I could text her. It's ridiculous that she got her phone taken away as a college freshman. After all she does live in a hispanic home. I need to catch up with Bailey.

"That's fine. You'll just wear one of Laurs." She says and I can't protest because my mouth is full of toothpaste foam.

Did she wait for me to say that? I wouldn't be
surprised.

I finish and walk out.

"Hey Aria, got any mouth wash?" Jake asks as he passes me in the hall. Danny goes in with him.

"Yeah, in the cabinet under the sink." I say as I enter my room. Damn. Laur really did leave.

I begin to change. I pull on light blue jean shorts and slip on a white v-neck shirt. I put on a fresh pair of socks and of course slide on my trusty black and white low tops.

"Wow. You change fast. Lucky one of the guys didn't see you." Sierra says as she enters the room and closes the door behind her.

"Hah, I know." I say. I take my hair of the dutch braids and my hair comes out more wavy than usual. Okay I don't have to brush my hair then. I'm ready.

"You think the guys are ready? Laurs been blowing up my phone for the past five minutes." She shows me her phone.

"Yeah me too." I say as I get my phone and see all the texts from Laur. I text her back telling her that we're on the way. I slip my phone in my back pocket along with my wallet and keys in the other.