Chapter 66

Jacobs POV

I called my girl like three times but she still hasn't picked up. We agreed to be up and ready at eight to start moving into our apartment. Well, actually, she told me we have to be. I usually don't see eight in the morning on Saturdays. I spent last night getting the last of my shit ready to move into the apartment. Aria spent all of Thursday and yesterday packing her things. We're supposed to just move in today. Yesterday I fell asleep late in my guest room at Jace's. I texted my princess goodnight before I knocked out.

I've been on edge ever since I found out about this Drew kid. Apparently he's the leaders step-son. He blamed her for everything that happened to her and tried to get with her at the same time. I wish I knew what this bastard looked like so I could beat his ass.

I place the coffee cups in the cup holders of my car. I turn on the heater. Fuck, this mornings freezing.

I get to Aria's aunt house in less than twenty minutes. I grab the coffees and go knock on the door. Sebastian opens the door.

"Sup man," he greets me.

"Hey," I step in. "Is she awake?"

"I don't know actually. I thought I heard her, but I just woke a little bit ago." He tells me.

I just nod and head upstairs. I walk into Aria's, now old, room. All her clothes she has is packed into her suitcases along with her personal belongings. It's not much since she did move from another state. Her belongings consists of books, photographs, jewelry, camera, laptop, etc. She has a box marked dance stuff.

I walk over to where she's still sleeping. Ah, my angel. I place the coffees on the desk and go sit on the bed by her legs. She's lying on her side curled up. I slide my hand up and down her thigh.

"Hey," I whisper. "Baby."

She softly groans. I kiss her on the forehead.

"Baby, you gotta wake up." I softly shake her.

"I can't, I tried. It hurts." She softly says.

"What hurts?"

"I have cramps and a headache." She places her hand over her forehead. "I'm on my period."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Chocolate, ibuprofen, hot bath, heat pad, orgasm, belly rubs, cuddles." She lists.

"Orgasms?" I raise a brow at her. She nods.

"Interesting." I give her a small smirk.

"You don't want to, trust me." She says. "It's uncharted territory."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Can you just lay down with me? If you don't mind. I know we're suppose to be moving in right now but I don't feel good." She's too considerate.

"Aria, you don't have to ask. I'll be back with pain killers."

I go to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and look for anything with the label ibuprofen.

"Jacob, sweetie, when'd you get here?" I hear Aria's aunt. Her positive energy and sweet tone radiates motherliness. Something I've needed in the past ten years.

"Hi, I just got here. I'm looking for pain killers. Aria's got cramps."

Aria's aunt walks into the bathroom and spots the ibuprofen in seconds. She hands it to me.
I thank her and go back into the bedroom.

"Here you go baby," I hand her the pills and she downs four with water. She tells me that's her usual dose because of how bad they hurt. I take off my shoes, jacket, and hoodie. I lay down with her on her left. She faces me and curls up into my body. I wrap my arms around her and give her back rubs. She looks up at me for a moment.