Chapter 9

Jacobs POV

It's getting really annoying with these constant parties that Jace is having at our house. I mean this is how he host business meetings. Draws in clients. There are way more people here then there was last time. Especially cause Jace's little fuck buddy told almost everyone at her crappy, little school about this damn party. It's been about week since I've seen Aria. I tried to be her friend, but I can't just be her friend. Well at least we both know that. I've only known her for about a month and I've been spending way too much time with her.

"Hey man, are you gonna come out or not? I mean we don't make these parties for nothing." Aaron laughs. He's already a little buzzed. Fantastic. Aaron is my best friend, basically my brother. I would never hate him. Well, I guess I could, but not now.

"Ahh, maybe later man." I groan.

"Okay. There's plenty of ladies out there tonight" He winks and walks out of my room. I don't need to think about girls right now. I'm just gonna go try to get wasted or maybe even high or some shit. I walk out to the party and I see a lot more girls than last time . Especially Reagan but she's not a bad banging either. Then I spot the new business partners Jace made. All the drunken party goers are easy customers.

"Hey," Jace's fuck buddy squeaks. Great, just fucking great. I should just play along and if I get bored I'll tip her over.

"Hey." I smirk at her. She blushes. Ha, yeah, she definitely sleeps around. And I'm bored.

"So, I was thinki-" She starts.

What the hell?

Is that who I think it is?

No it can't be.

I pass her and some guy . I hit his shoulder making him spill his drink. He glares at me but as soon as he realizes who I am he just looks down. That's what I thought. I think it's things like this that boost my ego. Well you gotta blame these people. Some girl puts her hand on my shoulder and it's Reagan. She looks like she's about to say something but I brush her off. At first she seems upset, but then she goes to some other guys. Of course.

      Once I get a clearer view, I see Aria. Of fucking course. What the hell is she doing here? Especially with the guys here tonight. It's not fucking safe. This girl is not as smart as she seems then. I'm already on edge enough today. And she's hanging out with Aaron. I walk over to her but her back is faced towards me and Aaron and I make eye contact.

I can tell she knows it's me by the way her hairs stand on the back of her neck.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" First thing that comes out of my mouth and she turns to me. Way to fucking go.

"Dude calm down. She came here with some friends." Aaron is quick to defend her.

"I didn't fucking ask you." I snap and glare at him. He just rolls his eyes and leaves. The music is pounding too loud and it's getting hard to concentrate so I grab her and bring her into my room.

"Jacob I swear if I knew the party was here I wouldn't have came and I-" Aria starts.

"Then how the fuck did you end up here?" I know I'm being an asshole but oh well.

"My friends, Sierra and Laur, said there was a party but didn't say where and then Danny drove us here and some girl spread the word about your party but I swear If I knew it was here I wouldn't have came." Aria tries to explain herself. And who the fuck is Danny?