Chapter 20

Jacobs POV

      I slipped on my black skinny jeans and picked up a white shirt from the floor guessing that it's still good for today. I put on my leather jacket and slide on my high top black and white vans before I leave. Jace suggested we went to that bar he bought last year. I guess it's a good idea. It'll be nice to do something like old times. Before her. Before Aria came along and fucked me up. I left early this morning to clear my head from one of the most insane and stupid thoughts I have ever had. I grab my phone and check for message notifications or missed calls. I have a couple messages and a missed call from Reagan. I'm about to slip my phone in my back pocket but stop myself and call that annoying but pleasuring bitch back. It seems like a good idea since I'll need a distraction soon enough and i'll be wasted. So it all sums up to me fucking Reagan's brains out. After I hung up she seemed way too excited to meet. I would pick her up but I don't let anyone ride with me on my motorcycle, beside the racing, or sleep in my bed of course.

Except Aria.

Dammit.

I curse at myself for letting her slip into my mind. I push her back and get out into the kitchen where Jace and Jake are hanging out and drinking beer.

"You do realize we're going somewhere to drink, right?" I ask the idiots drinking a beer when we're about to go to an all alcohol zone.

"It's Just a quick pre-drink Jacob, At least I'm not the one losing a bet." Jace smirks. Jake almost laughs but he holds it back for I know his ass must have remembered that this bet is over his little friend Aria. Jace has a smug look on his face. I just flip him off and he starts laughing.

"Uh, we should go now." Jake says obviously hating that we're talking about Aria this way. I just nod and start walking towards the door but stop myself.

"Wait, where is Aaron?" I ask. Of course, how could I forget the least irritating one?

"He went to the mall to get some new shit and probably picked himself a new fucking for the week." Jace shrugs. I just roll my eyes and then remember that it's most likely to happen. Can't judge him though. I've had my fair share of women. Reagans the only one who's stayed for a while especially cause of Jace. And maybe Jake. I don't really know or care at all actually.

"He said he'll meet up with us." Jake says.

"Okay lets go then." I say.

-

When we get there Jace already has himself a full house. Fuck man. I mean I guess I can't complain, it is a very popular bar here in New York. Jace leads us to a private lounge towards the back. There are two couches and they are covered in black leather. Classic. Especially for a dick like Jace. Jace already takes up the first couch with two chicks along with Jake. One of the girls smiles at Jake and puts her hand on his thigh. He gladly puts his arm around her leaving Jace only one girl for tonight. I sit on the other couch less than a foot away from Jake. I spot Reagan coming with her fishnet tights and a dress just below her ass. She sees me and a smirk plays on her lips. I take a seat down on the stupid leather couch. As soon as I do Reagan feels free to sit her ass on my lap. As much as I didn't want her to, I just leave her there and rest back up against the couch. I have already had three drinks before everyone suddenly looks at the doorway and I spot Aarons blonde hair and what the fuck?

What the hell is she doing here? Out of all the girls Aaron could have brought, he brings Aria. Just my fucking luck. Aaron takes a seat next to me, then he lightly grabs Aria's wrist and he seats her next to him. I feel like he did that to create a border between Aria and I. I just stare into her eyes honestly pissed that she's here and I know that she knows it. I feel Reagan leaning into me, I look up at her and she has a smug expression looking at Aria. What the fuck is Reagan playing at? My eyes move up and down at Aria's body. She's wearing shorts and a shirt exposing her shoulders. I almost laugh at the fact that she's dressed like she is going to a fucking beach instead of a bar but stop myself. I have another drink until I reach my fifth. I wanna talk to Aria, but at the same time don't. So I do what I do best. Be an asshole.