Chapter 44

Arias POV

I run down the hall. I almost run into someone.

"Sorry." I rush my words. I look around the living and see none of the guys. I go into the kitchen. I only see Laur.

"Where's Jake and Danny?" I ask, my voice is shaky. Laur can see that I'm panicking.

"In the backyard having a drink, why? Aria, what's wrong?" She asks.

"A guy locked himself in your bedroom. We need to help Sierra." Her eyes widen at my words. We rush outside. We don't say anything. We both pull the boys by their sleeves. Once we're in the hallway, they stop us.

"What the fuck?" Jake says.

"What's going on?" Danny asks.

"Break down the door now!" I yell at both of them.

"Why?" Danny asks.

"Just do it!" Laur says. Jake listens. Danny is still confused he starts to approach the door.

"What's going on, Aria?" Danny's asks as Jake starts kicking the door.

"A guy is in there with Sierra. He's doing something." I say. Danny's eyes widen. His face drastically changes to complete anger.

He runs to the door and begins kicking it. He is really angry. I can see that he using all his strength. By the third kick, the door is busted open. Danny runs straight for the guy. I can hear sierras muffled words. Danny pulls him off and throws him onto the floor. Relief washes over me as I see nothing happened to her, but so close to. She was still touched. The guys pulls up his jeans. Laur and I rush over to Sierra. We immediately cover her up with the blanket.

"Don't you ever fucking go near her you asshole!" Danny yells. He still has him on the ground, one hand gripped around the guys collar, while he's using the other hand to repeatedly beat his face.

Brandon comes in. He was probably looking for Laur.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks as he walks straight for Danny. He pulls him off. Danny is still trying to get at the disgusting man. Jake helps Brandon and holds Danny back as well.

The guys face is a little bruised and he's bleeding a bit from his nose. He's on the floor groaning in pain. Danny has stopped trying to lunge at him. His chest is only moving up and down. He's furious. His eyes are shooting daggers at the creep.

"What the fuck was that?" Brandon says to Danny.

"He was gonna rape Sierra." Danny spits. As the sentence leaves his mouth, I shiver. He says that word as if it's not a big deal. Brandon freezes. Everyone is in shock. I look down at Sierra. She's now completely unconscious.

The creep gets up.

"What the fuck, Baron?" he groans. Danny walks up to him.

"You're going to leave this second and you're not coming back. If you don't listen, I'll beat your ass." Danny threatens. Even though Danny is shorter, I believe his words.

"Oh look at little Danny trying to-" Laur cuts him off.

"Get the hell out now, Derek." she snaps. She gets up from her bed to lead Derek out. Brandon stays close to her.

Jake follows them out.

"Aria, can I be alone with Sierra, please?" He begs with his eyes. He sits next to her. She's starting to wake.

"Of course." I join everyone else in the living room. I close the door.

So there's something going on between Danny and Sierra?