Chapter 7

Arias POV

It's awkward as Danny closes the door behind him.

"Who's that? Your boyfriend?" Jacob sounds like a brat. I just scoff.

"No he's just a friend, like you, but you should leave" I say.

"Why? So you can hang out with that pussy instead of me?" He snaps.

"What is your problem?" I can't with his attitude.

"Nothing. I'll just leave. I don't even wanna be here." He says. He runs his hands through his hair.

"Jacob, there's no need to be jealous." I teased him. I could tell he was getting annoyed and it's because I wouldn't give in. It's kind of enjoyable.

"Well it's not my fault you're jealous and you just can keep your emotions together." I try to enjoy myself before he acts like a total jerk

He just laughed.

"Okay, yeah totally." He says sarcastically.

     He comes closer to me and pulls me into him so that there is no space between us. He puts his hand on my cheek and leans in. As I close my eyes and get closer to him, I hear a soft chuckle. I open my eyes and see Jacob staring at me. I feel embarrassed. Of course Jacob would never be this sweet with me.

"See, Aria? You can't have control over me when you can't even control yourself." He laughs at me. How can one person be so annoying?!

"Jacob just leave please."

He looks at me with his deep blue-green eyes.

"Well if you want me to go, you're gonna have to let go of me." I didn't realize I was latched on to him until now. Instead of going out the window he just opened my door and left. Danny came in.

"I would give you your soup but it's cold now." Danny laughs nervously. I laughed nervously too, because to be honest it was still awkward in here.

"Are you and him like a thing or something?" He asks.

"No, god no. Um, no, he's just a friend." I respond quickly. He laughed a little bit.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"It's just odd someone as nice as you would be friends with him." He adds a little tone when he says "him".

"What do you mean by that?" I say not trying to sound rude.

"Well, you're just so nice and he just . . . well, look at his tattoos. And what's with wearing dark colors. I mean there's a whole world of colors and-" I cut him off.

"Well Danny, I didn't really see you as a judgmental type." I comment.

"I'm not I just- never mind. What's his name anyways?" He asks.

"It's Jacob." I say politely.

"So have you gotten involved with him at all or. . .sorry for asking." He says quietly.

"No, come on Danny, I barley moved here. Do you really think I'm that type of girl?" I question him lying because I did kiss Jacob the first time I actually hung out with him.