Chapter 14

Arias POV

      I woke with a sharp pain on the sides of my stomach. What the hell? Is it a tummy ache or am I on my . . . Oh no. I rush to the bathroom as quick as I can. I got blood on my pajama pants. Ugh, why can't anything go right for once?! I need to shower but I'm also going for a run. But I feel too gross to just change into yoga pants and just go running. Looks like I'm gonna have to take two showers. I hate it. I don't like wasting water. But I'm on my period so fuck it.

After I showered I put on a grey Nike shirt for running and sweating. I put on some black yoga pants. I obviously put a tampon in before. I do my hair into two dutch braids. I slip on my white roshes. I went to the park. I started doing laps. I started getting pretty tired after five laps. I decide to run back to my house from there. I just need to cross the street and make a turn onto my street. As I reach the other side of the street my sides start hurting severely. I should have taken those pills for the cramps. But I didn't. I sit down and slide down the wall on the side of a building. The building that Jacob slammed me up against. The first time I ever saw saw him. The first time I ever saw those blue-green eyes I could stare into forever. I remember everything clearer now than before. He slammed me up against that wall, gently put his arm around my waist, and used the other to hold my hand as he gripped me to make me stay against the wall. I guess I didn't notice at the moment because I was too scared and mesmerized by him. But I have cried too many times since I met him. I keep telling myself that I'm never gonna see him again. And I somehow end up in his room or just with him and having my lips on his. I don't know what it is about him that draws me to him but I need to control it.

"Hello Aria." I look up and I see a very tan man wearing all black and has a gun at his side. I gulp loudly, nervous about what might happen next.

"Um I think you have the wrong person. I don't know you." I say trying to get up so I can get away from this creep. But it doesn't work, I am in too much pain.

"I think I have the right person, Aria Torres." He laughs like he's smoked forty packs of cigars. How the hell does my last name? This is really starting to scare me.

"Um no. Please leave me alone." I say harshly.

"No, you're coming with me princess." He smiles and it gives me goosebumps. It's so creepy. My heart is pounding. I feel like I'm gong to explode or die. I need to get away from this creep. He tries to touch me and he's gripping me by both my arms. There are no other people in sight.

"Let go of me! Stop! Don't touch me!" I shout.

"Let go of her you fuck." I recognize his voice. It's Aaron.

"Sorry Aaron. I didn't realize she was with someone." The Creep says. Aaron was in  sweats and a muscle shirt. It seems that he was running like me.

What is he doing all the way over though? He doesn't even live in the city. I bet I'm still on gangster watch.

"You better get out of here. You know Delgado doesn't like it when you touch what's his." Aaron says deviously. Wait, who?

"You bet your ass I don't." Jacob comes out wearing a sweatshirt and black sweats. He looks at me and then at the guy.

Before I know it Jacob has the guys throat in his hands carrying him up against the wall. The guy is suffocating, the view is very unpleasant. Aaron has a smile on his face almost proud like. Well, my parents are proud of my good grades. I guess gangsters are proud when you hurt or kill someone else.

"You ever fucking touch her again, I will fucking chain you up and make you watch me kill your family off one by one, head shot by head shot and you tell your leader to stop looking for Aria." He growls. Jacob just threatened someone in the cruelest way I've seen. The guy can't breathe. I can see it in his features that he's losing conscious. I can't watch this.