Chapter 48

Aria POV

I cross my arms and narrow my eyes at him. I can't let him know that I'm breaking inside. I can't let him know the affect he has on me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He growls.

"What am I doing?! What the hell are you doing Jacob? Leave me alone." I tell him.

"No. You're going to leave." He demands.

"Excuse me? You don't get to tell me what to do." I snap at him.

"You know what? I don't really give a shit." He says.

"You never do." I mutter.

"Okay, leave the lady alone. I don't know who the hell you are, but as long as you're not her boyfriend she's gonna keep on having a good time with me." The guy I was dancing with speaks up.

Jacob turns to him, a murderous look displayed on his face.

"I am not going to fucking tell you one more time. You can either lever her alone or fucking leave this club and find some other girl to dance with. You're not going to go near her or put your fucking hands on her. You're lucky that I don't just beat your ass right now." He says, anger emphasized on every word.

Why is he so angry? Whatever, he's Jacob. He turns back to me.

"Aria, what the fuck were you thinking? That you're gonna go home with him?" Jacob asks me in a calm voice.

"No, I wasn't going to go home with him." I run my hands through my hair.

"You weren't going to go home with me?" The guy seems very confused. I just roll my eyes and Jacob glares at him.

"Look, pal I don't feel threatened by you. I know that you're just a kid. You're like what, eighteen? I'm going to get back to my friend here and your parents won't know that you're a club at eighteen years old." The guy says.

But Jacobs not just a kid. He's in a gang. He can do more damage than I've ever seen another human being do. He's a twenty year old gangster.

Jacob starts to walk towards him and the guy backs up as Jacob keeps taking steps forward. He backs him up into a wall. Jacobs hands grip the guys collar and he slams him up against the wall. The guy looks like he's in a very uncomfortable situation.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jacob snaps.

"Put me down kid. You don't wanna fight me." The guy threatens. I do a face palm in my head.

Jacob takes one hand off of his collar to make a fist and still hold him up with one arm. He looks like he's about to punch. He swings his arm and I yell.

"Okay, Okay! I'll go! Just don't do anything. I'll go Jacob. You don't need to hurt him." I say walking closer to him. He looks at me then back at the guy.

He glares at him one more time and then let's his collar go carelessly.

"You just let him win like that?" Laur whispers in my ear.

"I had no other choice. I couldn't let that guy get pummeled by Jacobs fist because of me." I whisper back. She nods understandably.

Jakes walks Laur, Sierra, Danny, and I out of the club. Of course, it doesn't take long before the hurricane joins us out here. He doesn't talk to me though.

"What the hell were you think bringing them
here?" Jacob snaps at Jake.

"I didn't. I just let them in. You weren't suppose to be here tonight. You haven't been out in week bro." Jake says.