Chapter 33

Jacobs POV

I slip my hands under her thighs lifting her up as she wraps her legs around my waist never breaking the kiss. She grips my biceps and slips my jacket off. I smirk at the fact that she's eager. God, she can be so damn sexy. She's a beautiful girl, with an innocent smile, and no experience in this whatsoever in yet she makes me fucking hard as a rock.

"You're not as innocent as you seem Aria." I says as I softly bite her pink bottom lip.

She runs her hands through my hair, tugging driving me insane. I sit myself on the bed her legs still wrapped around me, her legs tightening. I lift the sides of her dress up to her thighs. God she looks so damn beautiful.

"Fuck." I mutter taking in the view of her exposed thighs.

"What do you want me to do you? I know there are so many things I could do that will make you feel so fucking good." I say seductively into her ear which I can see is driving her over the edge.

"I want- I want you to-" She stutters. Come on she can't be shy now, But her innocence only turns me on more.

"Don't be shy now. You were all over me just a while ago. Don't hesitate now." I say as I lick my lips. I can see her eyes fill with wildness.

"I want you." She says and it comes out more as a moan. I want her too, more than anything. How I feel about her, I could never explain. I can see that she notices that I'm already hard. I feel the lining of her underwear and already feel the dampness.

"God you're already wet." I say.

She kisses me again. Fuck she's so ready. I tuck her hair behind her ears. How can a person be so fucking beautiful without even trying? I can hear soft quiet moans fall from her lips only making me want to make her make those noises again and again. I fucking need this right now. This night has been difficult enough with that asshole here and the shit I've been doing. I push those thoughts back and let the moonlight on her beautiful face and her soft moans distract me. I go from her lips to her jawline to her neck to her collarbone giving it small bites, her tugging harder on my hair. Making moans escape from her lips every time my lips connect with her soft gleaming skin.

She starts to rock back and forth on me. Moans start to escape from my mouth taking her hair into my fists. She starts to go slower. This girl is driving fucking mad and she knows it. I can see a smirk play on her lips. Damn this girl is a tease.

"Aria don't tease me." I groan.

Suddenly the door opens and she jumps off of me as if someone poked her ass with a fucking needle. She lands right next to me on the bed. A pair of drunk people stumble into the room.

"Sssorry, man I didn't know thiss r- room wass taken." The guy slurs pulling the drunken girl along with him and closes the door.

Aria gets up and starts patting down on her dress. I see her walk over to a grey bag. She pulls out some hideous fluffy red, blue, and white plaid pajama pants along with a grey tank top.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as I cringe at the pants.

"Changing into my pajamas." She says in an obvious tone.

"You mean after . . ." I begin saying referring to what we started or what she started.

"After what?" She says. She cannot be serious.

"What we were doing before those drunken idiots barged in."

"Well those drunken idiots made me realize what I was doing was wrong." She says her voice soft and sweet.