Chapter 24

Jacobs POV

To play mind games. To play mind games. To play mind games.

Her words kept repeating over and over again. Her voice haunting me. Each word taunting me.

      I can't believe I left her behind all over again. I always walk away from her. Somehow we both end up in the same room almost every single fucking time. Even though this time it was confirmed about never seeing each other ever again, I feel like I might see her again but it's a stupid feeling and I'm getting rid of it tonight. I was starting to change because of her. I could tell and I could feel it. The way each time she cried I took her in my arms until she was calm or until she wanted to let go. Or the way I would forget about my anger and fucking problems or what I am, the piece of shit I am every time she laughed or smiled. The way I started to fucking care about anyone else besides my fucking self. How I started to care about her. Even think of her. For fuck sakes I even started thinking about her the day after I first saw her. I even thought about her to name why she is so damn annoying. I remember she annoyed me at first along with her whiny self. Maybe it was her kindness that was too overwhelming. I don't know what I found so annoying about her. After the bet, shit started to change. At first I tried so hard to be around her just so I could try and fuck her. But then I stopped I don't know why the fuck I did, but I just did. Then I would just hurt her from now and then. I would also pretend that I care to see if it would be easier to fuck her. Then I found myself truly caring and actually . . . FUCK MAN. I don't blame her for not believing me. I meant it. I care about her. I need her. I want her but it's too late. I've already fucked up enough. I'm a coward for not knowing how to cope with the possibility of . . .

I decide to take a quick ride somewhere. When I get there I can smell the cigarette smoke already. I get of my motorcycle and start walking hoping I remember the fucking apartment letter of her place. All I remember that it's A through L. I just follow the fucking smoke smell and start to remember as I get close to apartment J. Of fucking course the letter for which is the first letter of the names of all three of us that she fucked. It was kinda weird when I found out Thursday or yesterday that Jake fucked her too. I just thought that it was me and Jace. I knock well not knock . . . I pound on the fucking door.

"Hold up, I'm coming. Fuck!" I hear someone yell on the other side. Don't you just love when you piss someone off to your own amusement? When the door is open, Leslie appears.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She crosses her arms. I just roll my eyes.

"Nothing that has to do with you. Is Reagan here?" I ask Reagan's annoying ass roomate.

"What's it to you?" She asks. She's fucking annoying but did help with my sexual needs when I first met her.

"Just answer the fucking question." I snap as she rolls her eyes.

"She'll be home in ten minutes." She explains. I just nod and walk past her into her crappy ass apartment.

"What the hell?! I didn't say you could come in." she whines.

"And I didn't ask." I remark. I sit down on her couch.

"Exactly, so get the fuck out." She huffs.

"That's not what you were saying last time we were together." I wear a smug expression and almost gag at the thought. But of course she fucking blushes.

"Whatever, just don't bother me." She says her voice all high and shit. I just roll my eyes at her. I see the door open as Reagan steps in with . . . No fucking way.

What small, weird fucking world.

"Jacob? what are you doing here?" She asks.

"What the fucking are they doing here?" I say and point to the drunken idiot and annoying fetus.