Chapter 67

Jacobs POV

It's been two weeks since Aria came home with tears streaming down her cheeks. My angel looked so broken. I hated seeing her like that. The first five days she wasn't really herself. She threw herself into her school work and her job. And I distracted her to the best of my abilities. When I started to see my Aria happy again, I was more than fucking ecstatic.

I turned off the water and got out of shower. Aria's brushing her teeth. She stares at my lower body as I wrap a towel around my waist. I wink at her through the mirror and she snaps out of it. I just laugh as I walk back into the bedroom. I dry myself and Aria walks into the bedroom as I pull up my boxer briefs. I sit on the bed to apply lotion and Aria sits right behind me. She brings her hand under arm and slides it down my chest.

I let out a rigid breath. The effect she has on me. Christ. She begins to kiss my neck. Oh, fuck.

"Aria," I moan. I might just lose it as her tongue goes down my skin.

"Yes?" Her lips go back onto my neck. It's like she doesn't even know what she's doing. Making me hard as a fucking rock, that's what.

"Fuck," I groan and place my hand on top of hers. "Why do you do this to me? You know I have to leave in about ten minutes and I don't feel like driving with a boner."

She softly laughs and takes her addicting lips off my neck. She gets up from the bed and I pull her onto my lap so that she straddles me. I look down at her thighs, my t-shirt bunched up at her sides. The sight is enough to drive me wild. I slide my hands up her thighs as I go back to meet her eyes. She's so fucking beautiful.

"Hi baby." I smile. She smiles back her angelic smile.

"Hi." She pokes my dimple. She begins to trace the ink on my arm. I live for moments like these.

"How are you doing?" I hope she catches on to what I mean.

"I'm good, why?"

"Aria," I sigh. "Seriously, you know what I'm talking about."

"I'm seriously okay, I promise. Obviously, I miss her, but I can't dwell on that. I just got into my dream school, which I didn't even think would happen, I should be ecstatic just like you said." Okay, so she is good. "You don't have to worry so much about this by the way."

"I can't help myself with you, I'll always worry about you. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy. You make me happy, really happy." Her smile gets bigger and bigger. She's so perfect.

I place my hand on the side of her face. She kisses the inside of my hand like I always do to her. I pull her closer until there's zero space between us. My grip around her waist tightens. She places one hand on the nape of my neck and the other goes into my hair as my lips touch hers. I slide my hands up her body as I slip my tongue in her mouth.

My phone buzzes. I already know who it is so I just ignore it and enjoy this moment with my girl before I have to leave. It buzzes again and then it rings.

"Fucking Jace." I mutter. I place one more kiss on her lips before answering the phone.

"I'm coming, you don't need to blow me up." I snap.

"Well, hurry the fuck up." He says and hangs up. 

Aria begins to get off my lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" I pull her back in place and she giggles. Her laugh makes my heart fucking skip.

"I'm giving you a chance to get dressed."

I lay down and pull her back with me. She rests her chin on her hands as she lays on my body.