Chapter 30

Arias POV

"Don't talk to me." She says and with that she walks away.

What's up with her? I run to her and touch her shoulder she turns around.

"Wait Sierra what's wrong?" I ask her. My heart pounding anxious of her answer.

"You are what's wrong." She snaps at me.

"I-I don't understand." I tell her. What the hell is going?

"Of course you wanna act all innocent." She says harshly.

"I don't understand. What did I do wrong?" I ask her. I'm so confused and hurt by her words.

"Everything. Aria you're that new girl that acts all innocent and everyone loves except for Laur. She saw past your act. I can't believe I stood by your side instead of my best friends." She said her words hitting me like daggers.

"What? I don't . . ." I have no words. What was my act?

"So what, Brandon did that to you. So what, you were humiliated at the dance, over everything you were a bitch. A fake one. You used every guy to your advantage like Jacob, Danny, every guy I've seen you with, Drew after you said you don't lead guys on. That's exactly what you were doing with him. I can't believe I didn't see all that. I was that girl dumb enough to think that fake bitch like you would care about me and my friends." She tells me.

None of that was my intention. I was just trying to make new friends. I didn't wanna lead anyone on. I didn't lead anyone on. I only ever felt something for Jacob. She doesn't know anything about me. She doesn't know me at all. She only knows my likes and dislikes along with my complicated relationship well not relationship but complicated situation with Jacob that she was never suppose to find out about. She doesn't know about all the shit I've been through. She thinks I'm completely content with my life. She doesn't know about the depression, anxiety, and other things. I never planned to tell her about that and I never will.

"I do care about you guys. You guys are my only friends here since well except for Tara but that's it." I rush my words.

It's true Aaron and Jake aren't really my friends. They are Jacob's friends and I have to learn that now. Jace was never my friend. I can't be friends with Aaron or Jake because Jacob comes along with my friendship with them. As much as I don't wanna say goodbye to my friends it's the only way to never see Jacob again as planned.

"No you don't. I mean you left us for a guy who killed almost everyone in that bar. What the hell is wrong with you?! Danny took me and you didn't even call or text. We could of all died because of you! It's all your fault!"

She's right about that last part but I was busy getting into another pointless argument with Jacob, crying, passing out, and I spent today with Tara. I wanted to come here today to explain and apologize for Jace's scene yesterday.

"Sorry things came up and I really did wanna come here and expl-"

"You know things always seem to happen to you in yet I never know what it is. Like with Jacob and his friends and how you know those other guys that I didn't even know. There's clearly something you're hiding." She says.

I'm hiding my pain. I can't tell her anything. I tried to keep her on my happy side. I felt if I kept her on my happy side that she would never have to know about the broken me.

"I'm not hiding anything." I lie.

"Don't try and lie you'll make things worse for yourself so what is it?" She ask.

"I can't tell you it's too much there' so many things that have happened to me and it's all too much fucked up." I try to explain.

"Is there anything I know about you?" She asks.