Chapter 3: New friends?

I was wandering off by myself after an eventful day of pranking Caleb, when I heard crying.

"What?" I wondered, then walked over to an alley.

There was a little twi'lek girl there, who looked very upset. There was another one trying to calm her down.

"Who on Lothal are you?" the older twi'lek asked, staring me down.

I put my hands on my hips, "I'm not telling you that, so just call me Rina."

"Okay, Rina, what were you doing watching us?" the girl demanded, hands on her hips as well.

"I was minding my own business until I heard crying." I explained.

"Ah. Well, buzz off and mind your own business!" she snapped, then went back to taking care of her sister.

"Rude." I mumbled.

"Hey, girl, I'm trying to help." I sighed.

"Well, go help someone else." she spun back around, her lekku smacking me in the face.

"Ow!" I yelled. That hurt!

The younger girl stopped crying, and the older one was staring at something, putting her fists up.

"Step away from my sister!" the older girl yelled. I then noticed that there was someone behind the younger one.

"Kid, move!" I yelled.

"What-"

She was about to turn around, but I ran over and moved her out of the way, just as a stun bolt hit my leg. A gunshot sounded, and I fell to the ground.

"Did you just shoot that guy?" I asked.

"Oh, relax, brownie. It was on stun." she rolled her eyes. She then helped me to my feet.

"Brownie?" I asked her.

"Your hair is brown."

"Then maybe I should call you greenie if you wanna play that game." I teased.

She simply glared at me.

Then a voice called out, "You saved me."

I turned, and there was the little girl.

"I did." I smiled. "Now why were you crying?"

"I don't like it here!"

"Well, why are you on Onderon anyway?" I asked.

She pointed at the older girl, "Kari took us here. She said that our dad was way too busy to take care of us, like with our older sister."

"Okay, then. Who's your guy's older sister?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to answer you. I'm Kyliera, though. Just call me Kylie. And Kari, where's Beeps?"

"Who's Beeps?" I wondered.

"Our droid! He got us to hyperspace! I love hyperspace! It's pretty!" Kyliera clapped her small hands.

I chuckled. "Yes, it is."

Kari then cleared her throat. "Let's get going."

"Where? We just got to Onderon and don't even have a place to stay yet!" Kyliera exclaimed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. My name is Sabrina. And you can stay with me. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Kylie nodded. "Yep!"

Then I realized that I couldn't just leave Kari.

"You can come too, Kari."

Kari scoffed and shook her head, making her lekku smack me again.

"Would you stop?" I snapped.

"I'm not trying." she shrugged. Then scoffed again. "I don't need your help."

"Please?" Kyliera begged just a droid rolled up.

"Beeps, convince her!"

So her droid tried, but didn't know what was going on. Kyliera begged her for at least half an hour, so she finally gave in.

"Fine."

"Let's go, Beeps!"

Twenty minutes later...

"Whoa! I love this ship!" Kylie shouted as we walked on board the Ghost.

I chuckled. "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

"I know this thing..." Kari mumbled.

"Hera! I'm back! And I brought friends!" I yelled.

"Good! All of you strap in, we're leaving!"

We did as we were told.

"So, you really can't tell me anything about the mystery sister?" I asked.

Kyliera shook her head. "Nope!"

Right after she said that, her droid beeped.

Kari groaned. "I never did like that droid. What did he say?"

"He said 'hello, hyperspace!'" Kylie smiled.

After a while, we landed on a planet called Lothal.

Hera then came out of the cockpit and into the common room where the rest of us were. (Not including Chopper, who was still in the cockpit.)

"Hey, Hera. These are my new friends-"

"I'm not her friend. We just met." Kari disagreed.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Meet the girl I just met, Kari, and my friend-"

Hera grinned over at the little girl, then finished my sentence.

"Kyliera?"