Chapter 5: Garazeb Orellios.

We were having a calm, normal morning.

That was quickly shattered. Grabbing my new stun gun, I jogged out of the ship, wearing my regular clothes with some armor for my knees and elbows.

I looked pretty cool, too.

Hera rushed after me, and we headed out together.

"Okay, is rushing and going into a unknown planet such a good idea?" I wondered.

"Of course it is. The Empire wiped out the Lasats, but I hope we can find some." Hera smiled.

"We will!" I exclaimed. "Haven't you learned not to doubt me yet?"

Hera rolled her eyes,"Oh, please. I've only known you for two weeks."

"Which is enough time to know that you shouldn't doubt me. Duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, don't doubt her!" Kyliera agreed, smacking Hera.

"Seriously, Kylie?" she asked.

Kyliera simply nodded. "Yep. I hit you. Deal with it."

I then gasped and grinned. "She's a four-year old mini me!"

"Not another!" Kari groaned, and all of us glared at her.

"Ugh!"

We all turned. I smiled, and Hera seemed to come to the same conclusion I did.

A lasat.

All of us rushed toward the sound, and there was a lasat there under a piece of something.

"One, two, three, lift!" Hera ordered.

We all groaned and grunted, but managed to get it off of him.

"Thanks." he sighed, standing up and getting a good look at us.

"You don't look Imperial."

We all shook our heads.

"Nope! We most certainly aren't. What, do we look like mindless, ruthless armorheads?" I rolled my eyes.

"But I didn't say you we- oh! Good one, kid."

I nodded. "There's more where that came from."

"I am truly sorry for her. I try to change her and make her human, but it's just not working." Kari said, shoving me aside.

I glared, "Stars, Kari! Your not even human! Your just another idiotic Imperial, it seems!"

She gave me the toughest glare she ever had. "Never compare me to an Imperial. I'm not as bad as you think. And if you were smart, your comebacks better stay at that level. Anything worse... And you won't like me."

"I don't already." I mumbled.

"Now, who are you, lasat?"

"Would some manners kill ya, kid?" he frowned.

"You can trust us." I smiled.

"Fine. I'm Garazeb Orellios. Nice to meet all of ya."

I smiled, "Nice to meet you too. I'm Sabrina Tano. I'm the co-pilot of the ship we live on. I don't bite, but my sarcasm and comebacks do."

Garazeb laughed. "I'm gonna like you! Oh, and just call me Zeb."

"Kinda like a nickname?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, I love nicknames!" I smiled.

"You do?"

"Yep! I have one for almost everyone!"

Zeb smiled. "Well, there's nothing wrong with that."

"Anyway, big guy, I'm Kari." she said as walked forward, her lekku smacking me in the face again.

"Okay, is that your hobby or something? I swear one day I'll cut those things off." I frowned.

Apparently I sounded more threatening then I meant to be, because she gasped and stepped away slowly.

"Brutal, Sabrina!"

I nodded. "Empire look out."

"I'm Hera Syndulla." she introduced.

"I'm Kanan Jarrus."

"I'm Kyliera!"

"Nice to meet you all, but now I have to go find somewhere else to live."

"You don't like the Empire, right?" I asked.

"Yes, Captain Obvious." Zeb smirked.

"We're rebels. Come with us. We have a ship you can stay on, free of charge."

Zeb looked at all of us, then nodded.

Hera smiled and walked over to him, holding a comlink.

"Welcome to the crew, Specter Six."