Chapter 32: Dream will come true.

Meanwhile, on Malachor...

(Back to Sabrina's POV.)

Also, don't forget to vote if you like it! Oh, and comments if that's okay. And if you don't like something... Tell me, please.

Enjoy!

"Welcome to the New Order of the Jedi."

My mom pushed the doors of an old looking place open. We had to get through all kinds of trap doors and such just to get there.

There was some Jedi everywhere we looked. It was pretty cool.

They were swinging those lightsabers around like they were some play thing.

It was way dangerous.

My mom and grandma led us around the place, with Ezra and Caleb staring in awe.

It didn't take very long for Caleb to start mumbling into his comlink, leaving the rest of us wondering who he was talking to.

Then, suddenly, he pumped a fist in the air and cheered. "This is the best day of my life!"

We all turned and stared at him as he started screaming and yelling like a crazy person.

"What?" I finally asked as he started mumbling.

"Kina, Gorse, Mati, Mariana, Cynda, Oka-" then he stopped talking and realized that we were all watching him.

"Uh..." Ezra trailed off. "What are you doing?"

Caleb stopped and grinned. "It's Hera. She's pregnant."

We all cheered, and I quickly realized something.

"My dream! Remember that dream I had a while back?"

Both Ezra and Caleb nodded.

"Well, that happened in the dream. But that also means if the things in my dream are happening..." I trailed off, then gasped. "That means that Zack and I get married?"

They grinned at each other. And of course Ezra just had to start singing.

"Zack and Sabrina sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

Caleb smirked and said, "I ship them."

Ezra nodded. "They need a ship name. How about Zabrina?"

I quickly put a hand over his mouth and glared. I put out my other hand and waved it in front of his face. "You will forget all that you just said."

He simply gave me a look and continued. Then, "Are you trying to mind trick me?"

"Uh... You will forget that I'm trying to mind trick you."

Ezra laughed, I laughed, and all seemed calm. All seemed normal.

All was not.

A/N: Sorry that was super short.