Chapter 22: Notes.

Maybe a week or two later...

It didn't take very long for us to start getting the notes.

"Sabrina?" Zack walked into the room, a confused look on his face. "I got some mail. There's something in here for Kari, Hera, strangely Kyliera, Kanan, and you."

"Well, can I see mine?" I asked.

He nodded and handed the envelope over to me.

"What the?" I mumbled. "The letter is specifically in an Onderonian language. Almost like whoever it is only wants me to read it. Weird..."

"And very suspicious. Your not going to keep the letter to yourself, are you?"

"Nope. If he or she can't give me a name, I don't gotta respect what they may or may not want."

So I opened the letter and began to read aloud.

"Dear young Sabrina, your twenty years old. You have all the time in the world. But I need you to do one simple thing. I need you to contact Kyliera Syndulla and reply back to me," I read.

"Okay, you better not be thinking about doing it," Zack frowned.

"Of course I won't. Yo, Hera! Kanan!" I yelled.

A minute later they came into the room also having letters and the same confused look.

"Did you get a letter too?" Caleb asked.

"Yep. Mine says to get Kyliera then reply. What about yours?"

"Dear Caleb, I know who you are. I learned it from my old enemy Obi-Wan Kenobi. I seek revenge. He will fall for what he has done. And you, Dume, know where he is. So, if you know what's good for you, you will tell me," Caleb read.

"You know where Oni-Wan Kenobi is?" I asked.

"It's Obi-Wan," he corrected, "And no, I don't. But we might be able to figure this out. Who has a grudge against Obi-Wan?"

We all thought, but none of us had an answer.

"Alright, Hera, read yours," I told her.

She gave a sigh before she did and looked at Kari, who was also in the room.

"Dear Hera Syndulla, this letter is important. I have tried to warn you repeatedly in ways that you probably didn't notice. Your family book is in danger of being read by the wrong people, and I'm now warning you. Get to Ryloth before it's too late."

A/N: Sorry this is so short!