Chapter 18.

A few days later...

"Man, Arianza! Your brutal!"

Arianza shrugged. "Of course I am. I was a pirate just a few days ago, after all."

"So?" Zack asked with a smile.

"So apparently you guys aren't very judging." Arianza smiled back.

"If I really am your sister, then I shouldn't be." I replied.

"And I'm not even that brutal." she disagreed.

"Your very brutal." I rolled my eyes.

"Prove it!"

Then somebody in a cloak came over and spoke. "The girl here got half the stormtroopers into a coma."

"Oh, so your nice and kind." I said sarcastically.

"That, I didn't say. I would never say such lies." Arianza replied.

"Uh huh, sure. Wait. You just agreed to my point, you know." I smiled.

"Oh, ha ha. Laugh it up."

Then came Hera's voice over my comlink, which was on.

"Where are you three?"

"What did I miss now?" I asked.

"Everything!" Ezra yelled, probably taking the comlink from Hera.

"Kanan and Ezra have Inquisitors after them!" Sabine exclaimed.

"Of course they do." I sighed.

"And he met a pirate." Hera groaned.

"Yes, I did." Ezra admitted. "His name's Hondo."

"And we got into a huge laser fight with a fat, red man!" a new voice chimed in.

"And that would be Hondo now." Sabine sighed.

"Hello! Who are you?" Hondo asked.

"I'm Sabrina. Your lucky I told you that, and the only reason I did was because you and Ezra are probably friends." I answered.

"Yes, yes."

"Kanan just signed me up for a mission to get a ship, and I'm probably going to need you for it. Just get here!" Hera suddenly snapped.

"Hera, I have another per-" I tried to say, but she turned her comlink off.

"That's helpful." Arianza stated sarcastically.

"Can we go?" Zack, who I forgot was there, asked.

"Zack..." I trailed off. "How do I say this in a way that won't make you hate me..."

"I could never hate you. How long have we known each other?" he replied.

"As long as I can possibly remember."

"And then some. So if I would ever hate you, it would have been a long time ago."

"Well..." I sighed. "I have a new mission, and I can't quite let you, Arianza, Kari, and my mom stay here."

"But I like it here!" Zack protested like I thought he would.

"Duh, Z. But there's some people here that are even more annoying then Ezra can be back at the Ghost. And Ezra can be one of the most annoying people in the galaxy."

"Who's Ezra? Do I have to punch him?" Arianza asked.

I shook my head. "No, Ari, you don't. I'm a rebel, remember? He's in the crew I joined around six or seven years ago. I lost track of how long ago."