Chapter 27: Kanera wedding.

A/N: Kanera fans, get excited!

A few days later...

I was woken up by an over-excited Hera.

"Shopping! Now!"

"Morning to you too, boss. Why are we shopping? Your clothes look fine enough."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a little shove. "Oh, be quiet, you dork."

"Haters gonna hate."

"We need to get things set up for my wedding, remember?"

I nodded. "Yeah. And your not getting me in a dress."

"Your the main bridesmaid. You have to. But if it makes you feel any better, you can pick the color."

I rolled my eyes and and shrugged. "Fine. But the second your officially married, I'm changing into something comfortable.

She nodded. "Agreed. And please, Sabrina, remember Zack will be watching you."

"And?"

"You know how that boy thinks about you."

I smiled at that. "And how I think about him might be what your going to say next?"

Hera nodded and grinned. "Yes."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, then."

"You can't deny the power of love!"

"I thought I can't deny the power of the Force."

"That too!"

"Whatever! What about Sabine?" I replied.

"What about her?"

"What's she gonna get?" I asked.

"Any dress she wants. Same goes for Kari and Arianza. And I even have Kyliera going to come!"

"That's a real achievement. Where are you even having the wedding?"

"I'm going back home for it."

"So, Ryloth," I nodded. "Good idea."

She nodded too. "Now let's go!"

So that's how, twenty minutes later, Arianza, Sabine, Kari, and I were standing around giving our bored opinions as Hera tried on wedding dresses.

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't quite sure that Hera would get married. She was always so dedicated to the rebellion and stuff.

After a while Hera finally came out, wearing:

We kinda just stared until Hera smiled, laughed, and bought it

We kinda just stared until Hera smiled, laughed, and bought it. That was one dress down, anyway.

Arianza surprised me by coming out of a dressing room, wearing:

All of our eyes went wide when we saw her.

"Wow! Ari, I never thought of you as a bright pink person. I thought you would get a simple black dress or something!" I exclaimed.

She simply grinned and spun around. "Well, I thought this suites me better."

Sabine went next, coming out in a very colorful dress. Very. Then it just had to be my turn. So I got a short, blue dress because they just keep on bugging me.

A day later.

Arianza, Kari, Sabine, and I stood smiling as we watched Hera walk down the isle toward Caleb.

They finally stood beside each other, hand in hand.

"I, Kanan Jarrus, do solemnly swear to be with you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, as long as I shall live," Kanan grinned.

Hera grinned back as she spoke. "And, I, Hera Syndulla, do solemnly swear to be with you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, as long as I shall live."

The man that was marring them then happily announced, "And you may now kiss the bride."