Chapter 31:

A/N: This chapter will be different then the others. This one will be in an unknown POV. Then the next one should be back to Sabrina's. Oh, and don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Enjoy!

Unknown POV.

"Hey."

I looked up to see that blasted captain was back in my room. Then again, it was her ship, but still.

"Hi," I replied with a fake smile. Acting like I was on her side was working for me pretty well.

After all, I've been doing it ever since I encountered her again.

Gotta love her, gotta hate her.

I mean, sure, I wasn't on her side, but, hello! Siblings!

Eh, but what do I know?

"Hello?"

Oh, yeah, the captain.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I asked you a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where they went?"

I shook my head. "Not a clue. Why?"

"Because something went wrong. I can tell," she sighed.

I shrugged and smiled. "Probably."

"What?"

"What?"

"Why are you smiling?"

I smirked. "Don't worry your pretty little head over me. Just focus on-"

And that's when my comlink decided to go off. I looked down to see who it was and my eyes widened.

"I have to go!" I yelled as I raced out of the room and out of the ship.

After I was far enough away that nobody would be able to hear my conversation, I sighed.

"What do you want, M-"

"Old Master!" he hissed.

"Are you seriously still going with that?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Well, don't. How's Malachor going?"

He smiled. "They managed to defeat me. And they brought Jedi. But I know that if I get my loyal-"

"Enough said. I'm on my way," I answered.

Then, staring at a holo picture of the two Tanos, I frowned. "You may not know it, but you two girls ruined everything for me. Everything. All during that one day when we were younger..."

"Sabrina, Skyla... Others have tried. The Empire has tried. But I'm coming for you next."