Baby: Two Years.

A/N: Hey, peoples! So, if you didn't know, there's a two year difference between this book and it's sequel, Trials of the Tanos. So, I'm gonna write what happened during those two years.

The chapters with that in it will have the chapter title, then the words Two Years beside it.

This is a bit different, and will actually have different POVs.

Well, hope you enjoy!

Kari's POV.

I was one of the very first to see them. I walked into the hospital room on Chopper Base, land of the creepy crawlers, just to see my older sister and her husband beaming like light itself.

"What did I miss?"

It was then I noticed that Hera was holding something in her arms, as was Kanan.

I raised an eyebrow and motioned toward them. "Is there something​ I don't know about?"

They both nodded. How great.

Then Kanan said, "But we're gonna tell you. Come here and sit beside the bed."

I did so, a bit confused.

"Now hold out your arms. I'm gonna hand her to you."

"Her?" I asked.

They nodded again, then Kanan handed me something. Or rather, someone.

I looked down into the face of a tiny little girl, sleeping peacefully. "Awwww. She's so cute!"

Looking back up at the two new parents, I asked, "What's her name?"

They looked at each other, then shrugged. "We didn't figure that out yet."

"Hmm... Any ideas?"

"Tons," Kanan nodded. "But we don't know which to pick."

"Well, here's an idea. Pick something that you feel is right... Pick something important to you."

The two looked at each other, and with some silent communication thing, they both answered. "Cynda."

"What's Cynda? What does it mean?" I asked.

Hera smiled and glanced at Kanan. "It's​ where we first met."

I gave a little chuckle. "Bet that was quite a ride."

They both rolled their eyes. "You have no idea."

"Wait!" Kanan exclaimed, making Hera shush him, "Her middle name should be Zal. Short for-"

Hera gave a small smile and nodded. "Short for Zaluna."

"Who's Zaluna?" I wondered.

"She's a very good person, and a great friend."

"So that's her name then? Cynda Zal?"

Kanan nodded. "Cynda Zal Jarrus."

I nodded. "It's perfect." Then, motioning to the other blanket, I asked, "What about that baby?"

Hera smiled. "We already decided a name. Okadiah."

"Another friend?"

They gave a sad smile but said nothing. So I guessed I was right. A few minutes later, I glanced down at Okadiah this time.

"Welcome to the world, kiddo."